Perinatal Substance Use Services
Provides substance use services for mothers and mothers-to-be who want a clean and sober life. If you are pregnant, have children under 17, and/or are attempting to regain custody of children while trying to address your substance use, you may qualify for a variety of services and supports.
We welcome women who, in addition to substance use issues, may have mental health issues that contribute to the current circumstances. Examples of such needs may be feelings of anxiety or depression, which often accompany substance use. Services range from outpatient, detoxification, and residential and transitional housing. Some services may even include child care (while you receive treatment) and help with transportation to program.
Pregnant/parenting substance users and pregnant/parenting IV drug users have referral/admission priority to services and treatment.
To get started:
- You can attend our Screening Clinic in
- Auburn - 11522 B Avenue, ASOC Welcome Center
- Monday and Tuesday
- 1:00 to 2:00 PM
- Roseville - 101 Cirby Hills Drive, ASOC Cirby Clubhouse
- No appointment is needed as these are drop in services. Or,
- If you experience challenges with attending any of those days, you may call 530-889-7218 to make special arrangements.
For a printable brochure