Help and Support
Placer County Services for Children's and Families Resource Guide
- Guide to services and resources available to children and families residing in Placer County, including the category or agency, location, phone and a brief description of services provided.
First 5 Placer Children and Families Commission
- http://www.first5placer.org/ This site is for consumers, community-based organizations and municipal government workers, to easily access a wide variety of important information.
Network of Care for Placer County
Lighthouse Counseling and Family Resource Center
- http://www.lighthousefrc.com/ Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center, we are committed to being a beacon of hope in our community, standing beside people in need and letting them know they are not alone.
Infant Child Safe Surrender
- The Safely Surrendered Baby Law (also known as the Safe Haven Law) allows a parent or person with lawful custody to surrender a baby confidentially to a designated Safe Surrender Site, without fear of arrest or prosecution for child abandonment.
Placer County Hospitals and Fire Stations for Infant Child Safe Surrender
- Station 5 - Roseville Fire - 1565 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA 95747
- Station 6 - Roseville Fire - 1430 E. Roseville Parkway, Roseville, CA 95661
- Station 8 - Roseville Fire - 1020 Winding Creek Way, Ste 150, Roseville, CA 95747
- Station 2 - Auburn City - 226 Sacramento Street, Auburn, CA 95603
- Station 10 - CDF/PCF - 13760 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603
- Station 30 - CDF/PCF - 24020 Fowler Road, Colfax, CA 95713
- Station 33 - CDF/PCF - 3333 Alta Forestry Road, Alta, CA 95701
- Station 38 - Penryn - 7206 Church Street, Penryn, CA 95663
- Station 64 - Placer Consolidated - 11645 Atwood Road, Auburn, CA 95603
- Station 65 - Placer Consolidated - 9305 Wise Road, Auburn, CA 95603
- Station 70 - CDF/PCF - 301 Oak Tree Lane, Lincoln, CA 95648
- Station 77 - CDF/PCF - 1300 Athens Road, Lincoln, CA 95648
- Station 84 - Weimar - 100 West Weimar Crossroads, Weimar, CA 95736
- Station 86 - Meadow Vista - 16999 Placer Hills Road, Meadow Vista, CA 95722
- Station 88 - Foresthill Fire - 5981 Gold Street, Foresthill, CA 95631
- Station 100 - CDF/PCF - 8350 Cook Riolo Road, Roseville, CA 95747
CDF/PCF = California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection/Placer County Fire
Kids First Resource Center
Foster Care Alumni of America
Helping Children Cope with Disaster
When Children Experience Trauma - A Guide for Parents and Families
Crisis Resolution Center - CRC
- The CRC provides services to pre-delinquent youth and their families through collaborative, integrated, multidisciplinary approach, and a contract with a private group home provider to provide countywide services. The intent is to provide services to youth who are runaways, truant, or beyond control and at-risk of committing a law violation to prevent the escalation of behavior and decrease the likelihood of entrance into the Juvenile Justice System. The CRC provides short-term shelter care, crisis intervention counseling and follow-up outreach services to assure successful outcomes.
- For more information please visit their site, Koinonia Family Services Crisis Resolution Center
Sierra Native Alliance
Latino Leadership Council
North Tahoe Family Resource Center