Help and Support
Placer County Services for Children's and Families Resource Guide
- Guide to services and resources available to children and families residing in Placer County, including the category or agency, location, phone and a brief description of services provided.
Office of Patients' Rights - Mental Health
First 5 Placer Children and Families Commission
- http://www.first5placer.org/ This site is for consumers, community-based organizations and municipal government workers, to easily access a wide variety of important information.
Network of Care for Placer County
Lighthouse Counseling and Family Resource Center
- http://www.lighthousefrc.com/ Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resource Center, we are committed to being a beacon of hope in our community, standing beside people in need and letting them know they are not alone.
Infant Child Safe Surrender
Kids First Resource Center
Foster Care Alumni of America
- Foster Care Alumni of America is a site for encouragement to those who are currently in or from the foster care system, via the voices and experiences of the alumni.
Helping Children Cope with Disaster
When Children Experience Trauma - A Guide for Parents and Families
Crisis Resolution Center - CRC
- The CRC provides services to pre-delinquent youth and their families through collaborative, integrated, multidisciplinary approach, and a contract with a private group home provider to provide countywide services. The intent is to provide services to youth who are runaways, truant, or beyond control and at-risk of committing a law violation to prevent the escalation of behavior and decrease the likelihood of entrance into the Juvenile Justice System. The CRC provides short-term shelter care, crisis intervention counseling and follow-up outreach services to assure successful outcomes.
- For more information please visit their site, Koinonia Family Services Crisis Resolution Center
Sierra Native Alliance
Latino Leadership Council
Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation