Network Provider Polices and Legislative Updates
Disclaimer: This section is for informational purposes only. You may or may not find these legislative bills of interest to you. Below are the bill number and a description of the bill. To view the bill go to the California State Legislature Bill Search page and then follow the instructions on the page to look up specific bills.
Legislative Bill Number and Description
- SB 39 - Topic: County welfare agencies and departments: child abuse and neglect: files. (2007-2008)
- AB 211 - Topic: Public health. (2007-2008) Understanding AB211.
- SB 785 - Topic: Foster children: mental health services. (2007-2008)
- SB 916 - Topic: Acute psychiatric hospitals: patient detention and release. (2007-2008)
- SB 1553 - Topic: Health care service plans: mental health services. (2007-2008)
- AB 2809 - Topic: Crime victims: mental health counseling. (2007-2008)
Polices and Procedure Updates