Placer County Library has community rooms for your use in the Auburn, Foresthill, Granite Bay, and Rocklin Libraries. Their purpose is to provide a place for community groups to meet.
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15.00 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
For more information, please call:
- Auburn Library: 530-886-4501
- Foresthill Library: 530-367-2785
- Granite Bay Library: 916-791-5590
- Rocklin Library: 916-624-3133
Search the Library Catalog
Find books, audiobooks, eBooks & eAudio, DVDs and more
Access your Account
Renew, place holds, view checkouts