Placer County Library has community rooms for your use in the Auburn, Foresthill, Granite Bay, Loomis and Rocklin Libraries. Their purpose is to provide a place for community groups to meet.
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- As of October 1, 2012, the fee for reserved use of a community room is $15.00 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
- For more information, please view the Community Room Policy.
For more information, please call:
Auburn Library, 530-886-4501
Foresthill Library, 530-367-2785
Granite Bay Library, 916-791-5590
Loomis Library, 916-652-7061
Rocklin Library, 916-624-3133
Search the Catalog