Business and Economic Development
Includes Business Licenses, Fictitious Business Name Search, Economic Development, Business Advantage Network, Film Permits, Open Bids and RFPs, Tahoe Business Associations
- Business LicensesIncludes applying for a business license, types of business licenses and requirements, eligibility and exemptions.
- Fictitious Business Name SearchSearch business names currently on file when considering your new business name.
- Economic DevelopmentSite selection, taxes and assessments, zoning maps and community demographic information.
- Business Advantage NetworkProvides no-cost hiring assistance to businesses in Placer County; includes job fairs and recruiting events, internet job postings, and interview space.
- Film PermitsFor filming in North Lake Tahoe, or any part of Placer County.
- Open Bids and RFPsDoing business with Placer County, including allowing bidders to view and respond to bidding opportunities online.
- North Lake Tahoe Business AssociationsContact information for business associations in North Lake Tahoe.