Juvenile Record Sealment
- A person can apply to seal their juvenile record if:
- Over the age of 18 and terminated from Probation or
- Under the age of 18 and terminated from Probation for five years .
- An application fee of $150 must paid by a check, cash, money order and made out to Placer County.
- The application to seal the minor's record will be prepared by probation and submitted to the court.
- The minor will receive a notice in the mail notifying them of court date and time. Attendance to this court hearing is optional.
- If the record is sealed the court order will be sent to the minor in the mail.