Teen Age Pregnancy and Parenting Program (TAPP)
The TAPP Program helps to improve the health and well-being of pregnant and parenting teens and their children.
What Can TAPP Do For You?
TAPP can Show You
- How to stay in school
- How to find a job
- How to plan a career
- How to solve parenting problems
TAPP can Teach You
- How to take good care of yourself and your baby.
- How to purchase and eat nutritious food.
- How to prepare for labor and delivery.
- How your baby grows and develops.
- How to be a better mother or father.
- How to use community services.
TAPP can Help You
- Get Medical Care
- Get Low or no-cost food
- Get Financial help
- Get Legal counsel
- Get Childcare
- Get Housing
- Get Nutrition education
- Get Family planning
- Get Counseling
- Get Immunizations
- Get Educational or Vocational Services
The TAPP Program is free!
If there is a cost associated with any service you may need that is not offered by TAPP, you will be informed ahead of time.
There are only two requirements for TAPP services:
- You are under 19 years old and are either pregnant or have a baby.
- You live in Placer County
If you wish to sign up, please Contact us to meet with a Case Manager to discuss an approach that best meets your needs.