Placer Tobacco Prevention Coalition
The mission of the Placer Tobacco Prevention Coalition is to support the efforts of the Placer County Tobacco Prevention Program. During the 2013-2014 grant period, the goals of the Coalition are to:
- Support the statewide tobacco retail campaign,
- Support the Placer multi-unit housing second-hand smoke reduction campaign
- Foster diverse Coalition membership.
Member Roles & Responsibilities
Placer County Tobacco Prevention Coalition members' roles and responsibilities are to:
- Attend and actively participate in Coalition meetings
- Provide feedback on programmatic activities
- Participate in the development of Coalition characteristics (mission, goals, roles, responsibilities, membership, diversity).
New Coalition Members
Placer County residents interested in participating in the Coalition, or Coalition activities, should contact the Placer County Tobacco Prevention Program at (530) 889-7141.