First Time Homebuyer Program-
Placer County may have a limited amount of first time homebuyer loan funds available. Applications will be accepted when the applicant meets program requirements and is ready to make a home purchase. Depending on the availability of funds, loans will be provided to qualified applicants with a complete application on a first-come, first-served basis.
FUNDING IS LIMITED, NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A LOAN
- You must be a first time home buyer (as defined in the Program Basics).
- You must be pre-approved for a first mortgage loan.
- You must have 3% of the total purchase price available at the time of application. These funds cannot be in the form of a loan.
- The eligible property must be located in unincorporated Placer County.
- The sales price cannot exceed $362,790.
If you currently meet the minimum requirements and would like to be considered for a loan, please read the Program Basics and complete the Program Interest Form. Mail it to Placer County Redevelopment Agency, P O Box 7096, Auburn, CA 95604-7096. If you have question or require additional information, please contact the Redevelopment Agency at (530) 745-3150 or email us.