The Business Advantage Network
The Placer County Business Advantage Network is a team of workforce development professionals that provide no-cost hiring assistance to employers in Placer County.
Placer County's cost-savings programs for your business:
- Subsidized Wage (Help to Hire)
- Work Experience (WEX) programs
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Job Fairs & Connections
The Business Advantage Network hosts two of the regions largest job fairs each year. Participation is free to businesses and job seekers. Job Connections are free monthly recruiting events giving employers a chance to share hiring needs and processes with job seekers.
NEXT Resources & Services
Offers customized On-the-Job Training (OJT), work experience programs and more in Alpine, El Dorado, and Placer counties.
Recruiting Event Advertising
The Business Advantage Network maintains an email distribution list that reaches most of the area colleges, career centers and employment agencies.
Internet Job Postings
CalJOBS is a free internet-based job opening and resume listing system provided by the California Employment Development Department’s (EDD) Job Service.
The Auburn & Roseville Connections Career Centers provide no-cost employer services for recruitment of applicants. Services may include:
- Scheduling appointments for interviews
- Conference rooms for conducting interviews or new employee orientations
- Advertising job openings
- Issuing conditional certifications for Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Coordinating individual recruiting events