COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
Jack Duran, District 1 David Boesch, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Holly Heinzen, Chief Assistant County Executive Officer
Jim Holmes, District 3, Vice Chairman Gerald O. Carden, County Counsel
Kirk Uhler, District 4 Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
Jennifer Montgomery, District 5, Chairwoman
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Office, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn. Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate in its public meetings. If you require disability-related modifications or accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
FLAG SALUTE – Led by County Counsel, Gerald O. Carden.
STATEMENT OF MEETING PROCEDURES - Read by Clerk.
PUBLIC COMMENT – None.
SUPERVISOR’S COMMITTEE REPORTS - None
1. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY/PLANNING/ORCHARD AT PENRYN (PSUB 20070521) - THIRD-PARTY APPEALS OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION’S CERTIFICATION OF A FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT AND APPROVAL OF A VESTING TENTATIVE SUBDIVISION MAP AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT
1. Conduct a Public Hearing to consider third-party appeals filed by Rick Angelocci on behalf of the Town of Loomis and by Bobby Uppal on behalf of the Stop 150 Apartments Group.
2. Deny the third-party appeal filed by Rick Angelocci, on behalf of the Town of Loomis.
3. Deny the third-party appeal filed by Bobby Uppal, on behalf of the Stop 150 Apartments Group.
4. Certify the Final Environmental Impact Report including Final Errata (FEIR) for the Orchard at Penryn project, adopt the Statements of Findings and Overriding Considerations, and adopt the Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan.
5. Uphold the action of the Planning Commission and approve the Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map and Conditional Use Permit to allow for the construction of the Orchard at Penryn Project, including 150 Multi-family residential units with on-site recreational facilities, based on the findings set forth in the staff report.
MOTION Holmes/Duran/Unanimous, VOTE 4:0 (Weygandt absent) to continue the public hearing to Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 1:00 p.m.
ADJOURNMENT – Next meeting is Monday, October 22, 2012. Next regular meeting is Tuesday, October 23, 2012.
AGENDA AVAILABLE VIA, PLACER COUNTY’S WEBSITE www.placer.ca.gov