Placer County Business Resource Center will be hosting a free workshop that focuses on "How to do Business with Placer County" on February 5, 2020. Please download the event flyer for event details or visit the Placer County Business Resource Center calendar to reserve your seat today.
Mission, Vision and Values
To provide centralized, value based, efficient purchasing services to all County departments for the procurement of materials, equipment, and services of the best quality and price, from the right source and at the right time.
To ensure purchasing policies and procedures are followed to maintain consistency in procurement practices and in compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws.
To promote a competitive, fair and impartial environment throughout the vendor community.
Procurement is a partner in achieving the objectives of County departments.
Service ~ Professionalism ~ Ethics ~ Accountability ~ Impartiality ~ Transparency
Our staff consists of the Purchasing Manager, two Senior Buyers, five Buyers, and one administrative staff.
- Who do I contact if I forgot my Public Purchase username/password?
- Who do I contact regarding commodity contract information?
- Where can I find information on the County's current or closed solicitations?
- How can I sell my goods/services to Placer County?
- When will a commodity be rebid?
- How do I qualify for Local Vendor Preference?
- Will the County still accept a hard copy bid response?
- Does Placer County have other preference programs besides Local Vendor Preference (e.g. Small Businesses, Minority Owned Businesses, Women Owned Businesses, etc.)?
- Where can I find information on the County's Surplus Program?
- Where can I get plans and specifications for Placer County’s construction bids?