Open Bids & RFPs
The future is here: bids&tenders has arrived at Placer County!
Great news! Placer County is pleased to announce the launch of our fully-integrated online eProcurement tool that makes it easy for vendors to review, register for, and submit bids anytime and from anywhere. We've joined hundreds of purchasing agencies who have already made the switch to the bids&tenders platform.
How does bids&tenders work?
Simple! Go to placer.bidsandtenders.net and click on the "Create Account" button. Select commodity codes for goods, services and construction opportunities you would like to receive and you will automatically receive email notices of opportunities that match your selections. The entire competitive process will take place electronically - from getting the bid documents to submitting your bid response.
What does this mean for your business?
You will need to subscribe to bids&tenders to continue receiving notices about and responding to Placer's competitive bidding opportunities.
Create your free bids&tenders account!
What do you get with your free bids&tenders account?
- Automatic notifications of new bids, addenda, meeting reminders & bid results
- Unlimited document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard with access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
To learn more or create an account click here: https://placer.bidsandtenders.net
Individuals not participating in Placer County competitive opportunities can receive copies of any bid for general review purposes by emailing Procurement or calling 530-886-2122.
Please visit Public Purchase to view past competitive opportunities and award information.