Placer County Economic Development Board
- February 15, 2024 at 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location - 116 S Grant St, Roseville, CA 95678 | 1st Floor | Solar Room
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Citizens who wish to comment may call-in via zoom to queue for verbal public comment. Public comment will be opened for each agenda item in sequence, so be prepared to call in for the specific item you wish to comment on when the Board Chair opens comments for that item. Calls will not be connected if public comment has been closed from that item, and callers will be directed to call back if they are calling for a later agenda item.
Each commenter is entitled to three minutes of comment time, so the more callers there are, the longer the hold times will be. Thank you for your patience as we work to safeguard the safety and health of all meeting participants and ensure that each citizen who wishes to comment has the opportunity to do so.
The public may always email comments to the Clerk Kim Christopherson at [email protected] or mail the same through the U.S. Postal Service to the county, Attn: Placer County Office of Economic Development, 145 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603.
All public comments received prior to 8 a.m. the day of the meeting will be provided to the board members electronically or in written format.
Emails received through the clerk’s email address above during the meeting become part of the record for the board meeting and are retained by the clerk.
Board meeting agendas are publicly posted for review on the county website https://www.placer.ca.gov/1508/Placer-County-Economic-Development-Board
- Bonnie Gore, District 1 Supervisor
- Shanti Landon, District 2 Supervisor
- Scott Alvord, Representing City of Roseville
- Bill Halldin, Representing City of Rocklin
- Holly Andreatta, Representing City of Lincoln
- Amanda Cortez, Representing Town of Loomis
- Rachel Radell-Harris, Representing City of Auburn
- Larry Hillberg, Representing City of Colfax
- William "Justin" Black, Representing Agriculture
- Dr. John Jackson, Representing Private Education
- Vacant, Representing Manufacturing
- Kim Summers, Representing Tourism
- Josh Alpine, Representing Utilities
- Richard Robinson, Representing Healthcare
- Veronica Blake, Representing Non-Profit
- Willy Duncan, Representing Public Education
- Vacant, Representing Communications
- Jeff Richardson, Representing Retail
- Stewart Wells, At Large
- Brian Clausman, At Large
The Placer County Economic Development Board, established by the Board of Supervisors in 1991 serves as an advisory body for the Economic Development division. Members of the board are responsible for carrying economic development information back to the governments and organizations they represent to insure that there is a united effort to attract new jobs to the County. Members include:
- 2 county supervisors
- 6 council representatives
- Leaders in agriculture, communication, public education, private education, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profits, tourism, utilities, retail, and two at-large
The Board is building a strategic framework to position Placer County as the best place to live and work in California.