Traffic Fee Program
All Land Development in the County pays a traffic impact fee to pay their fair share of the future roadway system. The County participates in several local and regional traffic fee impact programs.
The map below shows the various districts and the traffic fees associated with that district. Alternatively, you can view a larger interactive map online.
- Want to estimate the traffic mitigation fees for your project? Please use the worksheets below or contact the Program Manager.
- Countywide Traffic Fee Program
- Tahoe Transportation Fee Program
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority (SPRTA)
- Highway 65 Joint Power Authority Program
- City / County Baseline Road Fee Program
- Tier 2 Placer Parkway
- Jurisdictions: Placer County, City of Roseville, City of Rocklin, and City of Lincoln
- The Tier 2 Fee Program applies to development within these proposed areas and developments only:
- Creek View
- Curry Creek
- Lincoln General Plan Expansion areas
- Placer Ranch
- Regional University
- Roseville MOU
- Sierra Vista
- Placer Vineyards
- This program is intended to accommodate the roadway capacity needs of growth in Southern Placer County and will be imposed through development agreements. A Capital Improvement Program (CIP) has been developed that includes Placer Parkway and I80/65.
- Recent Nexus Studies and Annual Reports