Placer County Transit
We’re going your way!
Face Coverings are now optional on all Placer County Transit fixed route, commuter, and dial-a-ride buses. CDC encourages continued use of face coverings while utilizing public transit.
Welcome aboard Placer County Transit, where you can ride the bus for only $1.25 each way or $2.50 for a 24-hour pass offering unlimited rides!
Our goal at Placer County Transit (PCT) is to provide a safe and direct means of transportation service for western Placer County residents. We are committed to providing comprehensive and reliable transit service. We want our passengers to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant ride aboard our buses.
Thank you for riding Placer County Transit.
Google Trip Planner
Powered by Google Transit
The Google Trip Planner allows you to plan your trip using public transit. Enter your starting point, where you wish to go, when you wish to leave or arrive and the Trip Planner utilizes public transportation schedules to provide you with the most efficient itinerary for your trip.
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) wants to hear from you about how public transit can best serve the Placer County region. As part of the annual Unmet Transit Needs Process, PCTPA is conducting surveys and seeking community feedback throughout October and November. If you have an idea to improve local transit service, let us know!
- Ride FREE with your Sierra College ID! Beginning August 22, 2022, students who are headed to campus or just out and about around town can ride FREE with their Sierra College ID. Simply show the driver your valid Sierra College ID when boarding any PCT fixed route services and enjoy the ride! For additional information visit: www.sierracollege.edu/ridefree
- As of 3/1/2022 the NextBus service is unavailable. Updates will be posted as more is known.
- Placer County Transit Returns to full service as of October 9,2021 (PDF)
- NEW Lincoln School Tripper Schedule Effective October 11, 2021 (PDF - AM / PM)
- Face Coverings are now optional on all Placer County Transit fixed route, commuter, and dial-a-ride buses. CDC encourages continued use of face coverings covering while utilizing public transit.