Placer County Transit
We’re going your way!
Welcome aboard Placer County Transit, where you can ride the bus for only $1.25 each way!
Our goal at Placer County Transit (PCT) is to provide a safe and direct means of transportation service for western Placer County residents. We are committed to providing comprehensive and reliable transit service. We want our passengers to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant ride aboard our buses.
Thank you for riding Placer County Transit.
Where’s the Bus?
Google Trip Planner
Powered by Google Transit
The Google Trip Planner allows you to plan your trip using public transit. Enter your starting point, where you wish to go, when you wish to leave or arrive and the Trip Planner utilizes public transportation schedules to provide you with the most efficient itinerary for your trip.
- Placer County Transit Service Reductions as of April 6, 2020 (Eng / Esp)
- Rear-Door Loading and Free Fares on PCT Routes in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Placer County Transit’s Response to COVID-19 for our riders (Eng / Esp)
- The Lincoln School Tripper will be discontinued as long as the schools in Lincoln are closed.
- Short Range Transit Plan developed for Placer County Transit serving western Placer County. Done by PCTPA and adopted December 18, 2018 by Placer County.
- Lincoln School Tripper - Begins August 15, 2019
- Visit the Lincoln School page.