Eastern Regional Materials Recovery Facility Concrete Floor Repairs
- Proposed upgrades include repair reinforced concrete floor after the floor has deteriorated in locations of concentrated work equipment. The repair will increase longevity of the working surface and rideability.
- Estimated cost is $350,000
- Work is anticipated to start in 2022 and be completed in 2023.
Foresthill Transfer Station Tipping Wall
- Proposed upgrades include new retaining walls, minor grading, new asphalt and concrete paving, drainage improvements, and relocation of storage containers. Improvements increase public turn time to relieve traffic congestion due to increased green waste quantities.
- Estimated cost is $575,000
- Work is anticipated to start in 2023 and be completed in October 2023.
Eastern Regional Materials Recover Facility Roof Repair
- Proposed upgrades may include repair of the damaged column to roof connection. The upgrades will allow work to be conducted in a safe manner and address damage that occurred to the structure.
- Work may be constructed during 2023.
SMD 1 Post Plant Improvements
Meadow Vista Transfer Station Improvements
Upgrades included new landfill gas (LFG) well heads, decommission flare and free vent using new blower with VFD, and new LFG collection pipe. Improvements reduced operational costs based on low gas generated at facility. This $250,000 project was completed in August 2019.
Loomis Landfill Gas System Improvements Project
Upgrades included new decommission of flare and free vent using new blower with VFD, and new LFG discharge pipe and valves. Improvements reduced operational costs based on low gas generated at the facility. This $65,000 project was completed in April 2020.