For the safety of our clients and workers, due to COVID-19/Coronavirus, the Placer County Veterans Services Office is limiting in-person contact. The Veterans Services Office lobby will be open Monday thru Friday from 1pm to 5pm.
You can still apply, submit documents or ask questions – For your safety, we would prefer that you please dial 916-780-3290 and leave a message and we will return your phone call within 48 hours. Additionally, you may mail documents to the following address: 1000 Sunset Blvd., Suite 115, Rocklin, CA 95765.
The Placer County Veterans Services Office is available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day online at www.placer.ca.gov/veterans.
For more information on Placer County’s response to COVID-19/Coronavirus please see the following page https://www.placer.ca.gov/coronavirus
The Veterans Service Office promotes the interest and welfare of veterans, their dependents, and their survivors by enhancing their quality of life through counseling, education, benefits assistance, and advocacy.
We connect Veterans to their benefits by assisting in their interactions with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and hope to make easier the process of applying for benefits like Veterans Health Care and Veterans Pension. We would encourage any Veteran, or any Veteran's family member, to visit our office if they're interested in applying for their benefits.
- How does Veterans Affairs calculate your pension?
- What are Aid and Attendance and Housebound benefits?
- How do I apply?
- If I am already receiving monthly payments or a service-connected disability can I get a Veterans Affairs pension too?
- What are the maximum annual pension rates?
- What if I am receiving DIC payments because my husband died in service or of a service connected disability?