The Veterans Service Office promotes the interest and welfare of veterans, their dependents, and their survivors by enhancing their quality of life through counseling, education, benefits assistance, and advocacy.
We connect Veterans to their benefits by assisting in their interactions with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and hope to make easier the process of applying for benefits like Veterans Health Care and Veterans Pension. We would encourage any Veteran, or any Veteran's family member, to visit our office if they're interested in applying for their benefits.
We are open in Auburn and Tahoe!
The Auburn office, at 11562 B Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603, is now open every Tuesday 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm. The Carnelian Bay office, at 5252 N Lake Blvd, Carnelian Bay, CA 96140, is now open every 3rd Monday (excluding Holidays) 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- How does Veterans Affairs calculate your pension?
- What are Aid and Attendance and Housebound benefits?
- How do I apply?
- If I am already receiving monthly payments or a service-connected disability can I get a Veterans Affairs pension too?
- What are the maximum annual pension rates?
- What if I am receiving DIC payments because my husband died in service or of a service connected disability?