Lost & Found Pets
Finding Lost Pets
- At the local animal shelter:
- Fill out a lost pet report
- Post a lost pet flyer
- Check the Lost/Found Pet Book, Injured Pet Report, and the Deceased Animal Information at the shelter
- Contact the veterinarians in the area you lost your pet to see if your pet is there.
- We post all incoming stray animals at our shelter on this page throughout the day as they arrive. Please check regularly.
- Post flyers with your pet’s picture where your pet was lost.
- Ask neighbors or go door-to-door where your pet was lost.
- Post your lost pet on Craigslist, Nextdoor, Petfinder, Petharbor, Petco LoveLost and PawBoost.
- Check with surrounding shelters to see if your pet was taken to a nearby shelter.
- Place an ad in the lost section of your local paper and note where you lost your pet.