Download / Stream / Read
- New York Times Website
- Click Redeem and Create an Account
- Access is only for 24 hours each time you redeem the code, but you can redeem the code and log in on your account multiple times.
- hoopla website
- Download and stream on your mobile device or computer:
- Check out videos for 3 days, music albums for 7 days, and audiobooks, eBooks, and comics for 21 days
- Content always available with no holds
- App available for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play (search: Hoopla Digital)
Library to Go
Downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Library to Go website
- Library To Go (powered by OverDrive) offers downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Just getting started? Visit Getting Started With OverDrive.
- Meet Libby : a one-tap reading app for borrowing digital books and audiobooks from OverDrive/Library to Go. Download the Libby Getting Started Guide (PDF).
- NoveList answers the question: What should I read next? Log in with your library card number.
- RB digital website
- Downloadable magazines courtesy of Northnet Library System.
- No holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Just getting started? First visit RB digital to create an account.
- After account creation, browse magazines on your computer, and/or visit your app store to install the free RBdigital app to your mobile device.
- Learn more through the Magazine Browser User Guide (PDF).
- TumbleBook Library : Books that read to you. Click on the link and read along.
- TumbleBooks has an App. Access your favorite storybooks at the click of a button on your mobile device. Get the Application Instructions (PDF).