Fines & Fees
- Overdue Fines: $0.25 per item, per day, to a maximum of $2.50
- Replacement Charge for Lost Library Materials: Price of item
- Charge for Damaged Materials: Based on damage
Fees for Services
- Library Card Replacement Fee: $1
- Returned Check Charge: $65 (effective July 1, 2018)
- Reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Computer printouts and copies: $0.15
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- All Placer County Library locations accept cash or checks in person.
- Credit or debit cards are accepted in person at Auburn, Granite Bay, and Rocklin Libraries only.
- Credit or debit card payments are not accepted by phone or online.
- Acceptable credit or debit cards:
- The library does not accept American Express or Apple Pay.