Consolidated Oversight Board
Next Meeting: October 26th, 2023
July 27th, 2023 - Meeting Cancelled
Agendas, Minutes and Media
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Recording of previous meetings can be accessed in the archives.
View Current and Archived Agendas, Minutes and Media
|July 27th, 2023||Cancelled|
|October 26th, 2023||2:30 PM|
|1||Cindy Gustafson||Board of Supervisors||Board of Supervisors|
|2||Ken Broadway||Cities||City Selection Committee|
|3||Josh Alpine||Special Districts||Placer Local Agency Formation Commission|
|4||Martin Fregoso||Schools||County Superintendent of Education|
|5||Erik Skinner||Community Colleges||Chancellor California Community Colleges|
|6||Alex Mourelatos||Public at Large||Board of Supervisors|
|7||Melissa Hagan||Former Financial Manager for the City of Roseville||Consolidated Oversight Board|
The Placer County Consolidated Oversight Board was created July 1, 2018 pursuant to Senate Bill 107 (2015), which required the consolidation of redevelopment oversight boards for each former redevelopment agency into one county-wide Oversight Board. The Placer County Auditor-Controller’s Office will be responsible for staffing the Placer County Consolidated Oversight Board.
The board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from the distributions of property tax and others revenues (Health and Safety Code § 34179(i)).
- City of Auburn Successor Agency
- City of Lincoln Successor Agency
- City of Rocklin Successor Agency
- City of Roseville Successor Agency
- Placer County Successor Agency
The Consolidated Oversight Board is comprised of seven members.
- One member from the County Board of Supervisors
- One member appointed by the City Selection Committee
- One member appointed by the Special District Selection Committee
- One member appointed by the County Superintendent of Education
- One member appointed by the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges
- One public member appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member appointed by the employee organization who represented the largest number of Successor Agency Employees in the County