Use of Placer County Library Community Rooms is currently limited to library workers and other County employees for County-related business. As the Library continues to resume regular programs and services, Library Administration will evaluate these restrictions following State guidelines for libraries and their correspondence to Placer County’s COVID-19 tier.
This page will continue to be updated to reflect current modifications to community room use. For more information, please email us at [email protected].
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m, seven days a week.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
The Auburn Library meeting room has a capacity for 70 people and includes Wi-Fi, a podium, a white board and other amenities.
Foresthill Library's meeting room has a capacity for 20 people and features Wi-Fi, tables, chairs, and a large capacity coffee pot.
Granite Bay Library's meeting room has a capacity for 70 people and includes a Public Address system, podium, white screen, and more amenities.
Rocklin Bay Library's meeting room has the ability to split and either hold 49, 47, or 96 people. Learn more about the amenities of this room.