- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m, seven days a week.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
The Auburn Library meeting room has a capacity for 70 people and includes Wi-Fi, a podium, a white board and other amenities.
Foresthill Library's meeting room has a capacity for 20 people and features Wi-Fi, tables, chairs, and a large capacity coffee pot.
Granite Bay Library's meeting room has a capacity for 70 people and includes a Public Address system, podium, white screen, and more amenities.
Rocklin Bay Library's meeting room has the ability to split and either hold 49, 47, or 96 people. Learn more about the amenities of this room.