Hidden Falls Regional Park
Reservations are required on all weekends. In addition, the following days during 2020 will require a parking reservation:
- January 1
- January 20
- February 17
- April 6 through April 10
- May 25
- July 3
- September 7
- October 12
- November 26 through November 27
- December 21 through December 31
During the past few years, Hidden Falls Regional Park has experienced overflow parking conditions on weekends and holidays. In an effort to assure visitors of a parking space when they arrive, and to reduce the traffic impact on the surrounding neighbors, the County implemented an online, reservation-based system of entry on September 1, 2017. Patrons may reserve parking spots well in advance of their visit. We have high expectations that the net result of the new system will be a happier experience for everyone who comes to the park, as well as those who live around the entrance to the park, and that the overcrowding problems will become the exception, few and far between.
- Obtain reservations before arriving at the park via an online calendar linked to our website. Parking Reservations are not issued at the site. At the end of the reservation process, a parking reservation pass will be issued. Pass to be placed on the dashboard/rear view mirror of your vehicle during your stay at the park.
- Reservation required on high volume days (weekends, holidays, as well as other days listed)
- $8 per vehicle: Full day (sunrise to sunset)
- $4 per vehicle: Partial day (morning or afternoon)
- Generally, no reservation or charge Mondays through Fridays (unless day falls on a holiday or high volume day).
- The horse trailer area will be reserved in the same way as the automobile area (same prices during the same peak days), but it will have its own separate quota of reservations to make sure the full gravel horse trailer area is kept just for trailered vehicles.
- No refunds are given for cancellations. However, if you need to cancel your reservation for any reason (including trail closures due to weather), you may do so up to 48 hours prior to your reservation and receive a credit for a parking reservation for a future day. Please request a credit by emailing the Parks Division. Please check our social media sites or our website for trail closure information prior to heading out to the park.