- Possess a current level II or level I reserve certificate, or a POST basic academy certificate.
- Pass an Oral interview.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check.
- Pass physical, medical, and psychological testing.
- Agree to work a minimum of 20 hours per month and attend all required meetings and training. Details, meetings and patrol count toward the 20 hour minimum.
- Work details as required (general patrol duty is not required).
Include your name and phone number and email the Reserves. For further information, send an email. Include your and in the email.