Frequently Asked Questions

This is a list of questions often asked about Placer County governmental information and services. If you don't find the information you need below, please call the county switchboard at 530-889-4000. There's also a toll-free number, 800-488-4308, plus the 4-digit department extension. This toll-free number works outside the Auburn area but only within Placer County, as a convenience for county residents. Contact us to suggest additional information for this page.

View All