What We Do
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is used to enhance decision making and provide maps and information to the public and County agencies including:
- Assessors Office
- Community Development Resource Agency
- County Executive Office
- Facility Services
- Health and Human Services
- Public Works
Services & Information
- Placer County Open GIS Data: Web mapping applications and GIS data download. The place to find GIS data for Placer County that you can download or incorporate into existing ArcGIS projects. Here you can also find web apps that include active building permits, code compliance cases, and planning projects, among others.
- Interactive GIS/Parcel Data Search: Search by Assessors Parcel Number or address for zoning, parcel related information, aerial photography, etc.
- Assessment Inquiry Website: Data information from the County Assessment Roll (assessed values, assessment maps, etc.)
- Current Permit Information: Check permit status, permit activity, project descriptions and other permit-related information
- Permit Research Tools: Various tools available for conducting land-use-related permit research.