Correcting or Amending Vital Records

There are several circumstances that occur which require amendment or changes to the original vital record. Forms and booklets may be obtained from our office, a local registrar office in another county, any County Recorder’s office, or the California State forms page.

Use the following that apply to you for the instructions on how to amend your record:

Declaration of Paternity Forms

Placer County can assist and witness your signature of the Declaration on Paternity form. Call our office at 530-889-7158, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for additional information.