County Applications

These are current county applications for positions on county commissions and committees, permits and other purposes. To find the application you need, please read the descriptions and use the links to other county Web pages for additional information. Some applications are in Portable Document Format (PDF).

PDF Files

To read and use PDF files you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Adobe offers detailed instructions on how to download a copy of the software and install it.

  1. Committee or Commission Application
  2. Building Permit Application Forms
  3. County Job Openings & Application Form

This is the standard form (PDF) for applying for a seat on one of the many county committees and commissions, over 100, which make decisions or provide advice and assistance to the Board of Supervisors and other county decision-making bodies, officials and staff. Each committee or commission has its own member eligibility requirements. Some committee or commission positions are volunteer with no reimbursement, while some committees or commissions provide for reimbursement for expenses. 

Additional Information

Further information on Placer County's committees and commissions is available. If you can't find the information you seek, please call the Clerk of the Board:

  • Phone: 530-889-4020
    • Toll-free within Placer County, outside the Auburn area: 800-488-4308
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Mail: 175 Fulweiler Ave, Auburn CA 95603