Schedule An Appointment
Save Time When You Visit Our Public Counter!
To schedule an appointment at the Community Development Resource Agency, please select the nearest office location.
Starting Tuesday, May 4th, the permit counter will open its doors for the public in the Auburn Office, and on Monday, May 10th in the Tahoe City Office. Virtual and in-person appointments are still available. The Virtual appointments will be done via Microsoft Teams. The Counter will be closed on Fridays.
Appointments will be scheduled through the County’s eServices online appointments feature. Following an appointment request, customers will be contacted by staff with a meeting invitation and provided the option of either the virtual or in-person appointment. It is important to include your e-mail address when making an appointment through our eServices online feature.
For virtual appointments, please download the Microsoft Teams application on your laptop or PC. This download is also available for your cell phone using either Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you need guidance on getting started with Microsoft Teams, refer to the Microsoft Teams video training videos, specifically those on how to Get started with Teams.
- Auburn & Tahoe Office
- In-Person and Virtual Appointments: Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Drop-In availability: Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (with exception to Monday, May 3rd).
- Counter will be closed on Fridays.
- Tahoe City office
- In Person and Virtual Appointments: Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please note that over the counter plan check appointments are available on Wednesdays only.
- Drop-In availability: Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (starting Monday, May 10th)
- Counter will be closed on Fridays
Please note that our eServices digital suite continues to be available to keep your projects moving. Here you can electronically submit applications for residential and commercial development projects. You can also look up zoning requirements, review permit history, and more from the comfort of your home or business. Anywhere, anytime, online. https://www.placer.ca.gov/eservices
Please select the closest location to schedule an appointment.