Board of Supervisors Agendas, Summaries and Videos
If you would like to provide public comment through the web comment form, click here.
The board meeting will be open to in-person attendance. To remain in compliance with the state’s public health guidance, the county will limit in-person attendance to just 25% of the meeting room’s capacity and will require 6 feet of social distancing inside and outside the meeting room. There will be no standing room allowed in the meeting room. If all seats are occupied, citizens will be asked to wait outside. Due to the reduced capacity, we ask that citizens only be in the meeting room during the item they wish to participate on and then leave to allow others to participate in the meeting room. The entire meeting will be available on livestream.
The public’s participation in the Board of Supervisors meeting will be received through the following means:
- The board meeting room will be open to in-person attendance. The meeting room will be limited to just 25% of the room’s capacity and will require 6 feet of social distancing inside and outside chambers.
- The Board proceedings are available via Zoom and you may also participate in Public Comment by using the “raise hand” function https://www.placer.ca.gov/boslive
- You may call in to listen toll free at 877-853-5247 using the Webinar ID 987 2753 2968.
- Alternatively, citizens may submit their comments in written form at the following link: https://www.placer.ca.gov/FormCenter/Clerk-of-the-Board-29/Public-Comment-Submission-157.
- The public may always email comments to the Clerk of the Board [email protected] or mail the same through the U.S. Postal Service to the County, Attn: Clerk of the Board, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603.
- All written or emailed public comments received prior to 5 p.m. the day prior to the meeting will be provided to the Board members electronically or in written format.
- Emails received through the Clerk’s email address above during the meeting will still become part of the record for the Board meeting and retained by the Clerk.
- The public may always view a live video feed of the meeting online from the comfort/safety of their own home or workplace at www.placer.ca.gov . Closed captioning is available.
- Board meeting agendas are publicly posted for review on the county website at https://www.placer.ca.gov/7055/_2021
|Date||Agenda||Supplemental Agenda||Additional Documents||Summary Action||Videos|
|04/27/2021||Agenda||Additional Documents||Livestream (Starts at 9 a.m.)|
|04/13/2021||Agenda||Additional Documents||Livestream (Starts at 9 a.m.)
YouTube Video YouTube