Board of Supervisors Agendas, Summaries and Videos
The public’s participation in the Board of Supervisors meeting will be received through the following means:
- The board meeting room will be open to in-person attendance.
- The Board proceedings are available via Zoom and you may also participate in Public Comment by using the “raise hand” function https://www.placer.ca.gov/boslive
- You may call in to listen toll free at 877-853-5247 using the Webinar ID 923 7981 0221.
- Alternatively, citizens may submit their comments in written form at the following link: https://www.placer.ca.gov/FormCenter/Clerk-of-the-Board-29/Public-Comment-Submission-157
- The public may always email comments to the Clerk of the Board [email protected] or mail the same through the U.S. Postal Service to the County, Attn: Clerk of the Board, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603.
- All written or emailed public comments received prior to 5 p.m. the day prior to the meeting will be provided to the Board members electronically or in written format.
- Emails received through the Clerk’s email address above during the meeting will still become part of the record for the Board meeting and retained by the Clerk.
- The public may always view a live video feed of the meeting online from the comfort/safety of their own home or workplace at www.placer.ca.gov. Closed captioning is available.
- Board meeting agendas are publicly posted for review on the county website at https://www.placer.ca.gov/7055/_2021