Shots for Students (vfc) Clinics

Need a copy of your child's immunization record? Click here.

Looking for COVID-19 or flu vaccination information? Find our current community clinics and outreach events here

It is best for children to get their immunizations at their doctor's office. For families who otherwise have difficulties accessing vaccinations, the Immunization Program offers Shots for Students (VFC) clinics to students needing to meet immunization requirements to attend school. Vaccine at the Shots for Students clinics are provided by the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. Please see eligibility below. To make an appointment, please call (530) 886-1883.


Children through 18 years old qualify for these clinics if they meet one of the following criteria: 

 The child is uninsured (no health insurance).

 The child has Medi-Cal or is Medi-Cal eligible.

 American Indian, as defined by the Indian Health Care Improvement Act. 

Please call (530) 886-1883 to discuss your child’s eligibility and next available clinic.

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Obtaining Medi-Cal Services

Placer County's Medi-Cal Program offers medical, dental vision, and mental health care to eligible individuals and families at little or no cost. Speak to a staff person for the most up-to-date information. 

Lincoln, Rocklin, or Roseville: (916) 784-6000

Auburn Area: (530) 889-7610

You can call 1-888-385-5160 24/7 for Automated Self Service or to talk to a Program Specialist or email [email protected]