Due to multiple ongoing hazardous operations requiring the use of heavy equipment from several agencies the following roads will have closures:
- A road closure is at the intersection of Mosquito Ridge Road and Foresthill Road from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily until further notice. Once reached the Forest boundary the area and road is closed to all access.
- This CLOSURE will remain in effect each day until equipment has exited the roadway. Once the closure hours are in effect, anyone remaining in the area will not be able to leave until after 4 p.m. Please plan accordingly. No other access will be granted. This closure is necessary to ensure public safety as numerous pieces of large, heavy equipment, and personnel on foot will be operating in this area mitigating hazard trees and repairing utility infrastructure.
- Eleven Pines Road is closed at its intersection with Wentworth Springs Road.
- French Meadows Road is closed at its intersection with Finning Mill Road.
- Iowa Hill Road is closed at Forest Service Boundary
Access may be granted with proof of residency or with a permit issued by the respective Forest.
For more information on the Eldorado National Forest closures please visit: https://www.fs.usda.gov/eldorado
For more information on Tahoe National Forest closures please visit: https://www.fs.usda.gov/tahoe