Agricultural Sign Program

Placer County now allows off-premises agricultural directional signs within County road right-of-way at various intersections in the County. Sign panels are white with a standard dark green lettering and may include the name of the business or commodity, and either distances to the business site or months of operation. Installation and maintenance of these signs shall be done by the Placer County Department of Public Works.

DSCF1643 (003)

The Approved Location List and Sign Request forms are available below or from the Department of Public Works at the intersection of Bell Road and Richardson Drive in Auburn.