Email: [email protected]
Have a question? Ask us!
- Call any of our locations during open hours for phone assistance with your account, placing holds, finding information, help accessing online resources, reading recommendations, or other queries related to using the library. We also welcome your comments and feedback.
- We'll respond to your email inquiries within 24 business hours.
- We don't do extensive research, but we can answer your factual questions quickly or point you to other resources.
- If you want to suggest an item for us to purchase, use our online form!
We want to make it easy for you to find the information you need. Let us know how we can help!
Visit our “How Do I?” page to find answers to your questions quickly and easily
- Need to update your library card PIN? We've got you covered.
- Wondering why an item you returned is still showing as checked out? We can explain that.
- Want to book a meeting room? We'll show you how.
- Looking for tips on using e-resources and digital media? We've got a wealth of information to help you get started.
- And much more!
Share Your Story
Placer County Library would love to hear why YOU love our libraries or how they have positively impacted your life. Help us show how Libraries build thriving and resilient communities and why our resources matter to you.
Submit your story here. Stories submitted in other languages are welcomed and encouraged.
- Address: 145 Fulweiler Ave Ste. 150, Auburn, CA 95603
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Director: Mary George
Assistant Director: Sophie Bruno
Administrative and Fiscal Officer II: Kelly Heikila