COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2008
F.C. Rocky Rockholm District 1, Vice Chairman Thomas Miller, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Anthony J. La Bouff, County Counsel
Jim Holmes, District 3, Chairman Rich Colwell, Chief Assistant County Executive
Kirk Uhler, District 4 Mike Boyle, Assistant County Executive
Bruce Kranz, District 5 Holly Heinzen, Assistant County Executive
Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Office, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, during normal business hours. Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you are hearing impaired, we have listening devices available. If you require additional disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
In accordance with the County Budget Act, the Board may add or change items contained in the adopted Proposed Budget for FY 2008/09. All additions and changes to the Proposed Budget approved by the Board of Supervisors shall be made available to the public at least 72 hours prior to the Final Budget Public Hearing.
1. PUBLIC COMMENT: Persons may address the Board on items not on this agenda. Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person since the time allocated for Public Comment is 15 minutes. If all comments cannot be heard within the 15 minute time limit, the Public Comment period will be taken up at the end of the regular session. The Board is not permitted to take any action on items addressed under Public Comment.
2. BUDGET WORKSHOP SCHEDULE (PDF) Various Budget Presentations, Executive Summary, Conference Room A, 175 Fulweiler Avenue.
3. LUNCH Placer County Administrative Center, Conference Room B, 175 Fulweiler Avenue
4. COUNTY EXECUTIVE Wrap up.
5. BUDGET WORKSHOP SCHEDULE Remaining Issues.