COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2007
F.C. “Rocky” Rockholm District 1 Thomas Miller, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Anthony J. La Bouff, County Counsel
Jim Holmes, District 3, Vice Chairman Rich Colwell, Chief Assistant County Executive
Kirk Uhler, District 4 Mike Boyle, Assistant County Executive
Bruce Kranz, District 5, Chairman Holly Heinzen, Assistant County Executive
Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you are hearing impaired, we have listening devices available. If you require additional disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
FLAG SALUTE – Led by Anthony La Bouff, County Counsel.
STATEMENT OF MEETING PROCEDURES - Read by Clerk.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Persons may address the Board on items not on this agenda. Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person since the time allocated for Public Comment is 15 minutes. If all comments cannot be heard within the 15-minute time limit, the Public Comment period will be taken up at the end of the regular session. The Board is not permitted to take any action on items addressed under Public Comment.
SUPERVISOR’S COMMITTEE REPORTS:
CONSENT AGENDA (Pages 6-10) - All items on the Consent Agenda (Items 19 thru 36) have been recommended for approval by the County Executive Department. All items will be approved by a single roll call vote. Anyone may ask to address Consent items prior to the Board taking action, and the item may be moved for discussion
TIMED ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE TIME SHOWN
1. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY/PLANNING (PDF) – Appeal regarding: Villas at Harborside; Appeal of Planning Commission Approval of a Final Map Modification, Conditional Use Permit, Variance, Minor Boundary Line Adjustment (PCPC 2005 0680); Consideration of Request for Withdrawal of Appeal – Public hearing to consider an appeal of the Planning Commission’s approval, which allows for the construction of up to nine fractional ownership residential units on three lots and the approval of a variance to front setback requirements to construct a fence, entry gates, carports and parking space. The property (APN 097-130-027, 097-130-028 and 097-130-029) is located at 5120 through 5140 West Lake Boulevard, Homewood, in the Tahoe area, and is currently zoned Plan Area 159-Homewood (Commercial Tourist). The appellant, Jane EichIin, has submitted a request for withdrawal of her appeal. The Board of Supervisors has the discretion to accept the withdrawal or to proceed with the hearing on the appeal.
2. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS (PDF) – Presentation of a Proclamation to the Placer Sportsmen’s Association for their community work, specifically for the Annual Fishing Derby.
3. FACILITY SERVICES/COUNTY SERVICE AREA ASSESSMENT & FEE REPORT/FY 2007/08 (PDF) - Public hearing to consider adoption of a resolution confirming the report and authorizing the collection of assessments on the 2007/08 tax roll.
4. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES/ADULT SYSTEM OF CARE/COMMUNITY ACTION PLAN (PDF) – Request the Board take the following actions:
a. Conduct a public hearing to consider the Placer County Community Action Plan for Calendar Years 2008 and 2009; and
b. Sign the Certification of Community Action Plan and Assurances; and
c. Approve resolution authorizing the Health & Human Services Director to apply for and enter into a contract with the California Department of Community Services and Development to receive funds under the Calendar Years 2008 and 2009 Community Services Block Grant Program, to accept any amendments or revisions and to perform any responsibilities in relation to the contract.
ADJOURN AS THE PLACER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
CONVENE AS THE PLACER COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY BOARD
5. REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY/FIVE-YEAR IMPLEMENTATION PLAN, NORTH AUBURN REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT AREA (PDF) – Public hearing to consider adoption of a resolution approving the Five-Year Implementation Plan and matters relative to the production of affordable housing and use of housing set-aside funds for the area.
6. REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY/FIVE-YEAR IMPLEMENTATION PLAN, SUNSET INDUSTRIAL REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT AREA (PDF) – Public hearing to consider adoption of a resolution approving the Five-Year Implementation Plan and matters relative to the production of affordable housing and use of housing set-aside funds for the area.
ADJOURN AS THE PLACER COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY BOARD AND
RECONVENE AS THE PLACER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
7. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY/PLANNING (PDF) – Appeal of Conditional Use Permit Application for Parkside Nazarene Church & Christian Legacy School (PCPM 20060608) Public hearing to consider the appeal of the decision made by Placer County Airport Land Use Commission that a proposed middle school at the Parkside Nazarene Church was incompatible with the Placer County Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan and that the decision be overruled and the project approved. The church property (APN 051-210-096) is ±10.3 acres in size and is located on Richardson Drive, adjacent to Chana High School and across the street from the Auburn Area Regional Park, in the North Auburn area. The zoning designation for the project site is RS-AG-B-43 (Residential Single Family combining Agriculture combining a minimum building site size of 43,560 square feet (or a 1.0 acre min).
8. FACILITY SERVICES/GRANITE BAY PARKS, TRAILS & OPEN SPACE ASSESSMENT DISTRICT (PDF) (Continued from 5/22/07) - Public hearing to consider adoption of resolution approving the Engineer’s Report, confirming diagram and assessment, and ordering levy of assessment for FY 2007/08.
9. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/PROPOSED BUDGET FY 2007/08 (PDF) – The Board is requested to:
1. Adopt the FY 2007/08 Proposed Budget.
2. Adopt the FY 2007/08 Proposed budgets for Lighting Districts, County Service Area Zones and Sewer maintenance Districts governed by the Board.
3. Authorize the Auditor-Controller to make technical, non-substantive budget adjustments to the Final budget, including adjustments to subdivide the Sheriff’s single appropriation into six separate appropriations.
4. Approve early purchase of equipment on the Master Fixed Asset Lists.
ADJOURN AS THE PLACER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
CONVENE AS THE PLACER COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
10. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES/PUBLIC HOUSING AUTHORITY (PDF) (Continued from 5/22/07) Compliance with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Public Housing Authority Plan requirement is necessary to continue to receive approximately $1,640,619 in FY 2007 Federal funding for the Placer County Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program, which provides subsidized housing for over 200 families by:
a. Conducting a public hearing regarding the Placer County Public Housing Authority Streamlined Annual Public Housing Authority Plan for FY 2007 and receive public comment.
b. Adopting a resolution authorizing submission of Placer County’s Annual Public Housing Authority Plan for FY 2007 and certification of program compliance to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
ADJOURN AS THE PLACER COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY AND
RECONVENE AS THE PLACER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
11. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY/PLANNING (PDF) — Workshop regarding: Placer Vineyards Specific Plan (PSPA T20060679); Associated Rezoning (PREA T20060680); Associated General Plan Amendments (PGPA T20060681); Development Agreements (PDAG T20060682); Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR T20040651/SCH #1999062020). Board to receive information regarding the following topics: Project history; requested entitlements; Specific Plan overview, land use plan, infrastructure and traffic.
DEPARTMENT ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ACTION AS TIME ALLOWS
12. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES/PROCUREMENT:
a. Blanket Purchase Order #13821 & 13823, Temporary Help Services/Personnel (PDF) - Renew as a result of Competitive Bid #9462 with Adecco USA, Inc., in the maximum aggregate amount of $1,200,000.
b. Blanket Purchase Order, Disposable Food Trays/Probation (PDF) - Award through a competitively bid cooperative purchasing agreement by San Diego County with Allen Packaging Company, in the maximum amount of $300,000.
c. Purchase Order, Pharmaceutical Products/Health & Human Services (PDF) - Approve blanket purchase order through a competitively bid cooperative purchasing agreement with Cardinal Distribution, in the maximum amount of $375,000.
13. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS:
a. Minutes (PDF) - Approve minutes of May 8, 2007.
b. Planning Commission (PDF) – Declare Seat 5 vacant and direct the Clerk of the Board to post the vacancy.
14. FACILITY SERVICES:
a. Kirk Conservation Easement Acquisition (PDF) – Consider continuing consideration of an agreement of Purchase and Sale with David Lewis Kirk and The John B. & Sharon L. Kirk Family Trust, for the acquisition of Deeds of Conservation Easement &d Development Rights, until June 26, 2007 at 9:00 a.m.
1. Adopt a resolution authorizing loans from the General Fund to the CSA Revolving Fund for the following districts: SMD 3 (Auburn-Folsom Road), $210,000; CSA 28, Zone 6 (Sheridan Sewer & Water), $400,000; and CSA 28, Zone 24 (Applegate Sewer), $40,000.
2. Approve budget revision appropriating loan proceeds for each of the three districts, plus $60,000 of additional revenue for SMD 3 in FY 2006/07.
15. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES:
a. Adult System of Care (PDF) - Approve award of contracts with ten providers for outclient and residential substance abuse treatment services for FY 2007/08, in the aggregate amount of $3,592,469, resulting from Request for Proposals #9600 and #9610, and authorize the Health & Human Services Director to sign subsequent amendments. County General Fund contributions include $144,302 in required matching funds and $110,000 from the Methamphetamine Recovery Project. These contracts represent a reduction in services over prior fiscal years resulting from Federal and State budget reductions.
b. Children’s System of Care (PDF) - Approve agreement with Whole Person Learning for FY 2007/08 to provide independent living skills training and support to help eligible foster children ages 16 to 21 transition into independent living, and affordable housing and supportive services to former foster youth ages 18 to 24 to prevent homelessness and to increase the chances of successful transition to adulthood, in the amount of $562,512, plus State stipend and voucher funds. No County General Fund contribution is required.
16. PROBATION (PDF) – Resolution authorizing the Chief Probation Officer to submit and/or sign an Application for Agreement with the State, in the amount of $450,012, for the County’s Juvenile Probation and Camps Funding for at-risk youth programs and submit and/or sign related contracts, amendments or extensions.
17. PUBLIC WORKS:
a. Auburn Folsom Road Widening, South Phase, Contract #1014 (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director to sign a contract with PB Americas, Inc., in the amount of $782,378, for construction management, inspection and materials testing services; and authorize the Public Works Director to approve and sign contract amendments for additional professional services, in an amount not to exceed $80,000.
b State Route 49 Plaza Intersection, Contract #1015 (PDF) – Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director to sign a contract with Vali Cooper and Associates, Inc., in the amount of $540,000, for construction management, inspection and materials testing services; and authorize the Public Works Director to approve and sign contract amendments for additional professional services, in an amount not to exceed $55,000.
c. Tahoe City Marina Public Parking Structure (PDF) , - Resolution authorizing the Chairman to sign and approve Professional Services Agreement #1002 with PB Americas, Inc., in the amount of $497,398, for construction management services, upon County Counsel review and approval.
Pursuant to the cited authority (all references are to the Government Code), the Board of Supervisors will hold a closed session to discuss the following listed items. A report of any action taken will be presented prior to adjournment.
(A) §54957 - PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT
Public Employee Appointment
Title: Director of Child Support Services
(B) §54957.6 - CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
(a) Agency negotiator: CEO/Personnel Director
Employee organization: PPEO/DSA/Management
CLOSED SESSION REPORT:
CONSENT AGENDA (Pages 6-10) - All items on the Consent Agenda (Items 19 thru 36) have been recommended for approval by the County Executive Department. All items will be approved by a single roll call vote. Anyone may ask to address Consent items prior to the Board taking action, and the item may be moved for discussion.
19. WARRANTS – Week of April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25 and June 1, 2007.
20. ORDINANCE – Second Reading:
a. County Executive (PDF) - Ordinance amending Chapter 3, Section 3.08.070, 3.12.010, Appendix 1, and 3.12.030, to provide additional compensation steps for the unclassified job classifications of Agricultural Inspector Aide, Library Page and Student Legal Assistant.
b. Facility Services (PDF) – Ordinance amending Chapter 8, Section 8.16.470, reducing the Garbage Collection Franchise Fee in Areas 1 & 4 (Western Placer County) from 10% to 8%.
21. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS:
a. Approve proclamation to the Placer Sportsmen’s Association (PDF)for their community work, specifically for the Annual Fishing Derby.
b. Approve contract with Kathy Carroll (PDF) for District 1 Assistant Aide/Web Page Maintenance & Administrative Assistance services.
c. Approve contract with Lyndell Grey (PDF) for District 2 Assistant Aide/Web Page Maintenance & Administrative Assistance services.
d. Approve contract with Roger Canfield (PDF) for District 5 Assistant Aide/Web Page Maintenance & Administrative Assistance services.
e. Approve contract with Robert Enos (PDF) to provide secretarial services for Granite Bay Municipal Advisory Council.
22. CLAIMS AGAINST THE COUNTY (PDF) – Reject the following clams, as recommended by Counsel:
a. 07-019, Polk, Darrell, Not Stated, (Property Loss).
b. 07-044, Clymer-Pratt, Kim, $1,180.00, (Property Damage).
c. 07-049, Frazier, Jame, $30.00, (Property Loss).
d. 07-053, Powell, Mary, Not Stated, (Personal Injury).
e. 07-055, Stephens, Sandrine, $410,665.20, (Personal Injury).
23. CLAIMS AGAINST THE COUNTY (PDF) – Reject the following application to present a late claim and their associated claim, as recommended by Counsel:
a. 07-026, Leorna, Charmaine, $17,000,000, (Personal Injury).
24. CLERK RECORDER (PDF) - Approve one-year contract extension with AtPac, in the amount of $113,179.20, for the Clerk-Recorder Imaging Information System, including software licensing, maintenance and related support.
25. COMMITTEES & COMMISSIONS:
a. Area 4 Agency on Aging Advisory Council (PDF) – Approve reappointment of Kitty Hollitz to Seat 3 (Board of Supervisors) and appointment of Gloria Plasencia to Seat 4 (Older Adult Advisory), as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
b. Foresthill Forum Advisory Council (PDF) –- Accept letter of resignation from Don Robinson received May 23, 2007, Seat 1 and approve appointment of Roy West to fill the unexpired term, as requested by Supervisor Kranz.
c. Housing & Dangerous Buildings Appeal Hearing Panel (PDF) – Approve appointment of Dusty L. Sullivan to Seat 2 (Association of Realtors).
d. Older Adult Advisory Commission (PDF) – Approve appointment of Gloria Plasencia to Seat 13 and Darlis C. Beale to Seat 7, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
e. Sheridan Municipal Advisory Council (PDF) –- Approve reappointment of Jim Houck to Seat 3, Lee Bastien to Seat 4 and Turgay Ozcan to Seat 5, as requested by Supervisor Weygandt.
26. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY:
a. Administration (PDF) – Introduction of an ordinance amending Chapter 18, Section 18.12.050 of Article 18.12, Environmental Review of the Placer County Code, removing Appendix A, Impacts Which are Normally Considered Significant, to be consistent with the California Environmental Quality Act guidelines.
b. Planning (PDF) – Resolution supporting an amendment to the United States Code designating the Western States Trail/Tevis Cup Loop as a National Historic and Scenic Trail.
27. COUNTY EXECUTIVE:
a. Administration (PDF) – Approve the Board of Supervisor’s response to the 2006/07 Grand Jury Final Report related to the Auburn Union School District – E.V. Cain Middle School and authorize the Chairman to sign the response.
b. Administration (PDF) – Approve annual agreement with the Resource Conservation District (RCD), in the amount of $70,320. RCD will provide assistance to the County with the storm-water tasks mandated by the National Pollution Discharge Elimination Program, aide watershed group capacity building, help prevent soil erosion and control sediment, promote agriculture and control proliferation of an invasive weed (Red Sesbania) in the Dry Creek watershed.
c. Administration (PDF) – Approve a minute order reflecting conditional support of a proposal by the City of Roseville for annexation of approximately 518 acres, known as the Creekview Specific Plan area, mixed-use development located west of the West Roseville Plan area. Defer consideration of the Sphere of Influence expansion of approximately 136 acres proposed by the City of Roseville that includes a portion of Reason Farms.
d. Emergency Services (PDF) - Resolution approving the 2007 Loomis Fire Protection District Capital Improvement Plan (Fee Nexus Study) with a 3.15% increase in development fees.
e. Emergency Services (PDF) - Resolution permitting designated County Staff to execute all actions necessary to obtain funds from the 2007 Homeland Security Grant Program.
28. DISTRICT ATTORNEY:
a. Agreement (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the District Attorney to sign the Victim/Witness California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board Joint Powers Agreement.
b. Grant (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the District Attorney to sign documentation from the Department of Justice for FY 2007/08 for Spousal Abuser Vertical Prosecution Program grant funds.
29. FACILITY SERVICES:
a. Capital Improvements (PDF) - Resolution accepting the Loomis Library Addition, Project #4705, as complete and authorizing the Facility Services Director to execute and record the Notice of Completion. The project is located at located at 6050 Library Drive in Loomis.
b. Capital Improvements (PDF) - Ratify emergency purchase order with Aberdeen Burris Contractors, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $12,875, for repair of fireproofing for the Juvenile Detention Center. The project is located at the Placer County Government Center in north Auburn.
c. Museums (PDF) - Approve the closure of the Placer County Bernhard Museum Complex for the week of June 12, 2007 to allow for annual maintenance and exhibit upgrades.
d Parks (PDF) - Approve use agreement with the North Tahoe Public Utility District authorizing the use of Park Dedication Fees from Recreation Area #1, in the amount of $54,461, for bear proof trash/recycle containers for the public beaches along the north shore of Lake Tahoe.
e. Property Management (PDF) - Approve amendment to the Communications Ground Lease Agreement with New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC, for the cellular telephone facility located on the Burton Creek site, at North Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Tahoe City.
30. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES:
a. Administrative Services (PDF) - Ratify the payment, in the amount of $2,000, for materials and labor to Silva Custom Designs for safety-related site improvements at the Cirby Hills Center.
b. Adult System of Care (PDF) - Approve agreement with Gary Henderson, MFT, for FY 2007/08, in the amount not to exceed $35,800, to conduct supervision training for interns in behavioral health professions and to provide clinical consultation to licensed County behavioral health professionals; and authorize the Health & Human Services Director to sign this agreement and subsequent amendments. These discretionary services require a $1,000 County General Fund contribution.
c. Animal Services (PDF) - Approve a maximum payment authorization (“umbrella contract”) with various veterinary providers for FY 2007/08, in an amount not to exceed $50,000, for emergency veterinary services and authorize Health & Human Services to amend the list of providers, as necessary. These mandated services are primarily funded with County General Funds.
d. Children’s System of Care (PDF) - Approve agreement with Placer Women’s Center, Inc., dba PEACE for Families, from July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2009, in an amount not to exceed $200,000, to conduct Medi-Cal Administrative Activities and authorize the Health & Human Services Director to sign the agreement and subsequent amendments. This discretionary program is fully funded with Federal funds, which fully offset the costs associated with qualifying low income clients for participation in Medi-Cal programs. No County General Fund contribution is required.
31. LIBRARY (PDF) – Approve the closure of the Rocklin Library on Saturday, June 30, 2007 due to the Rocklin Jubilee.
a. Agreement (PDF) - Authorize the Personnel Director to sign the renewal agreement with Vision Service Plan for administration of the County’s vision insurance program. Effective July 1, 2007, the renewal agreement maintains the existing fee structure for the next 36 month period from July 1, 2007, through June 30, 2010.
b. Blanket Purchase Order #14196 (PDF) - Approve an amendment to increase purchase order with ImpleSoft, Inc., by $37,000, with funds already allocated for consultant services, to provide services in support of the PeopleSoft/ACORN System; extend the term of the order from June 30, 2007 to August 30, 2007; and authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign.
33. PROCUREMENT SERVICES - In accordance with County Policy, non-contested competitively awarded bids under $250,000 are placed on the Consent Agenda. Authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign the following:
a. Blanket Purchase Order #13848 (PDF) , Various Brake, Clutch Parts & Service/Public Works - Renew as a result of Competitive Bid #9455 with Capitol Clutch & Brake, Inc., in the maximum amount of $55,000.
b. Competitive Bid #9682 (PDF) , Handguns/Sheriff - Award to L.C. Action Police Supply, in the total amount of $52,625.17.
c. Contract #KN020689 (PDF) , County-Wide Audit Services/Auditor-Controller - Renew as a result of Competitive Request for Proposal #9575 with Gilbert Associates, Inc., in the maximum amount of $136,205.
d. Negotiated Blanket Purchase Order #13893 (PDF) , 24 Storage Units/Health & Human Services - Renew with Wilson Mini Storage, in the maximum amount of $94,284.
e. Negotiated Contract (PDF) , Electronic Procurement Software for Internet Bidding/Administrative Services - Award to Ion Wave Technologies, Inc., for the purchase and five years of software maintenance, in the maximum amount of $78,900; approve a budget revision, add the software to the Master Fixed Asset List and adopt a resolution amending Section 3.9 of the Purchasing Policy Manual.
f. Sole Source Purchase Order (PDF) , Software Maintenance & Support/Information Technology - Approve with Tier Technologies, Inc., for the Performance Accounting System (PAS), in the maximum amount of $113,486.10.
34. PUBLIC WORKS:
a. Abandonment (PDF) - Resolution to abandon a portion of Horseshoe Bar Road in Loomis, reserving a sewer access easement from the abandonment.
b. Agreement (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Chairman to sign Professional Services Agreement #73244, Amendment #2, with Jones & Stokes Associates, Inc., in the amount of $194,841, for the Kings Beach Commercial Core Improvement Project, and authorizing the Public Works Director to approve and sign future amendments up to $20,000.
c. Cancellation of Deed Restriction (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director to cancel the deed restriction associated with Assessor’s Parcel #098-169-007 located at 428 Gray Avenue, an undeveloped parcel near Homewood and the west shore of Lake Tahoe, and impose a cancellation penalty for the early cancellation of the deed restriction.
d. Cancellation of Agreement (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director to cancel Professional Services Agreement #73224 with Lumos and Associates, Inc., in the amount of $706,782, for the Homewood Erosion Control Project.
e. Lake Tahoe Marathon (PDF) – Resolution supporting the Lake Tahoe Marathon and the temporary restriction of traffic on State Highway 89 on Saturday, September 29, 2007.
f. Martis Valley Cumulative Water Quality Monitoring Plan (PDF) - Approve budget revision to increase the appropriation for the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System FY 2006/07 budget by $32,583.15, for preparation of the plan.
35. REVENUE SHARING – In approving the following appropriations, the Placer County Board of Supervisors makes the finding that each and every approved contribution serves a public purpose by promoting the general welfare of the County and its inhabitants; therefore, the County benefits.
a. Approve appropriation in the amount of $250 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the Del Oro High School, Safe and Sober Grad Night 2007, as requested by Supervisor Rockholm ($150) and Supervisor Holmes ($100).
b. Approve appropriation in the amount of $150 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the Northern California, Torch Run for Special Olympics, as requested by Supervisor Weygandt.
c. Approve appropriation in the amount of $300 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the California Coalition of Rural Housing, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
d. Approve appropriation in the amount of $300 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the 8th Annual Auburn Family Night Out Event, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
e. Approve appropriation in the amount of $1,600 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the Auburn Chamber of Commerce, Annual 4th of July Celebration, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
f. Approve appropriation in the amount of $250 (PDF) in Revenue Sharing monies to the City of Roseville, 4th of July Celebration, as requested by Supervisor Rockholm.
36. SHERIFF (PDF) – Approve purchase of replacement mobile data computers, in estimated amount of $211,000, as approved in the FY 2006/07 Final Budget and authorize the Purchasing Manager to award the competitive solicitation of the computers and to execute the documents.
***End of Consent Agenda***
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ 2007 MEETING SCHEDULE:
June 26, 2007
July 10, 2007
July 16, 2007 (Monday)
July 23, 2007 (Tahoe)
July 24, 2007 (Tahoe)