BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013
Jack Duran, District 1, Vice Chairman David Boesch, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Holly Heinzen, Chief Assistant County Executive Officer
Jim Holmes, District 3, Chairman Gerald O. Carden, County Counsel
Kirk Uhler, District 4 Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
Jennifer Montgomery, District 5
related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board after distribution of
the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Clerk of the Board
of Supervisors Office,
Granlibakken Conference Center & Lodge
725 Granlibakken Road
Tahoe City, CA 96145
FLAG SALUTE – Led by Chairman Holmes
STATEMENT OF MEETING PROCEDURES - Read by Clerk.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Persons may address the Board on items not on this agenda. Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person since the time allocated for Public Comment is 15 minutes. If all comments cannot be heard within the 15-minute time limit, the Public Comment period will be taken up at the end of the regular session. The Board is not permitted to take any action on items addressed under Public Comment.
1. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
1. Presentation regarding the current status of the North Tahoe Business Association
1. Presentation regarding the current status of the Tahoe City Downtown Association.
2. COUNTY EXECUTIVE
a. Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation
1. Presentation on Community House Project in Kings Beach.
3. Reception hosted by the North Tahoe Public Utility District at Gar Woods Grill & Pier, 5000 North Lake Blvd. Carnelian Bay, California 96140
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ 2013 MEETING SCHEDULE:
April 23, 2013 (Tahoe)
May 7, 2013
May 21, 2013
June 4, 2013