COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2006 - 9:00 a.m.
Bill Santucci, District 1, Chairman Thomas Miller, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2 Anthony J. La Bouff, County Counsel
Jim Holmes, District 3 Rich Colwell, Chief Assistant County Executive
Edward “Ted” M. Gaines, District 4 Mike Boyle, Assistant County Executive
Bruce Kranz, District 5, Vice Chairman Holly Heinzen, Assistant County Executive
Ann Holman, Clerk of the Board
County Administrative Center, 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you are hearing impaired, we have listening devices available. If you require additional disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
FLAG SALUTE – Led by Supervisor Kranz.
STATEMENT OF MEETING PROCEDURES - Read by Clerk.
PUBLIC COMMENT: Persons may address the Board on items not on this agenda. Please limit comments to 3 minutes per person since the time allocated for Public Comment is 15 minutes. If all comments cannot be heard within the 15-minute time limit, the Public Comment period will be taken up at the end of the regular session. The Board is not permitted to take any action on items addressed under Public Comment.
SUPERVISOR’S COMMITTEE REPORTS:
CONSENT AGENDA: All items on the Consent Agenda (Items 1 thru ) have been recommended for approval by the County Executive Department. All items will be approved by a single roll call vote. Anyone may ask to address Consent items prior to the Board taking action, and the item will be moved from the Agenda for discussion. The Board will convene as the In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority for Item #13 and as the Redevelopment Agency Board for Item #17.
1. ORDINANCES – Second reading:
a. Personnel – Ordinance amending Chapter 3, Section 3.04.240 (PDF) , relating to the Procedure to Secure Overtime Pay.
b. Personnel/Civil Service Commission - Ordinance amending Chapter 3 (PDF) , Section 3.12.010, Appendix 1, relating to the Tax Collections Officer and Senior Collection Agent positions within the Treasurer/Tax Collector Department.
2. AGRICULTURE (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer to sign State Contact #06-0165, for noxious weed support along or near United States Forestry Service lands, from July 1, 2006 through June 30, 2006, allowing for reimbursement from the State for up to $4,026.78.
3. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS:
a. Legislation - Authorize the Chairman to execute letter to Assembly Member Ridley-Thomas (PDF) opposing Assembly Bill 2554 (Amended Version May 10, 2006), which would amend Section 1798.200 of the Health and Safety Code, relating to emergency medical services.
b. Proclamation declaring July 3-10, 2006 as Childhood Cancer Awareness Week (PDF) in Placer County .
c. Authorize special meetings on July 10 and July 31, 2006 (PDF).
4. CLAIMS AGAINST THE COUNTY (PDF) - County Counsel recommends rejection of the following Application for Leave to Present a Late Claim and its claim:
a. 06-061, Cook, Thomas Lee, Not Stated (Personal Injury).
5. COMMITTEES & COMMISSIONS:
a. Area 4 Agency on Aging (PDF) - Approve reappointment of Sue Dings to Seat 2 (Consumer) and Esther L. Hogans to Seat 7 (Board of Supervisors), as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
b. Colfax Cemetery District (PDF) – Approve reappointment of Helen F. Wayland to Seat 1 and John Dugan to Seat 3, as requested by Supervisor Kranz.
c. Fish and Game Commission (PDF) - Approve reappointment of John E. Maxwell to Seat 7 (Foresthill Area), as requested by Supervisor Kranz.
d. Granite Bay Municipal Advisory Council (PDF) - Approve reappointment of Craig Powell to Seat 2, Jill Ernst to Seat 3 and Sean Corcoran to Seat 6, as requested by Supervisor Gaines.
e. Horseshoe Bar Municipal Advisory Council (PDF) - Approve reappointment of Sharon Roseme to Seat 3 and Dennis Gage to Seat 5, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
f. Newcastle/Ophir Municipal Advisory Council (PDF) – Approve reappointment of John C. Taylor to Seat 1, Ed Sanders to Seat 3, Dick Dal Pino to Seat 4, Sam Moore to Seat 5, Elliott F. Rose to Seat 6 and Ronald L. Otto to Seat 7, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
g. Placer County Child Care Local Planning Council (PDF) - Approve reappointment of Cynthia Burris to Seat 2 ( County Consumers ) and Nancy Nittler to Seat 6 (County Public Agency).
h. Weimar/Applegate/Colfax Municipal Advisory Council (PDF) – Approve appointment of James West to Seat 1, as requested by Supervisor Kranz.
6. COUNTY EXECUTIVE:
a. Administrative Rules (PDF) – Resolution modifying Chapter 2, Section 2, (Meals, Lodging, Travel and Transportation) to clarify requirements for approval of expenditures related to funding for departmental employee training, professional development and team building events.
b. Dispute Resolution Services (PDF) - Amend contract with Placer Dispute Resolution Services to extend the time frame for services, beginning July 1, 2004, to include two additional years through June 30, 2008; increase the total amount of compensation for the services to be provided from $130,000 to $263,000, an increase not to exceed $133,000; and incorporate Independent Contractor and Professional Liability Insurance (errors and omissions) requirements.
c. Merit Increase (PDF) - Approve merit increase for Jamie Edwards, Deputy County Counsel I, from Step 3 to Step 4, effective July 24, 2006.
d. Resource Conservation District (PDF) – Approve annual agreement with the Resource Conservation District, in the amount of $70,325, for assistance in resolving natural resource related issues.
e. Sierra Nevada Conservancy (PDF) - Authorize the Chairman to sign a letter to the Sierra Nevada Conservancy expressing the Board’s support of the Conservancy’s June 16, 2006 Final Draft Strategic Plan and encouraging that the conservancy’s mission recognize the importance of its continued collaboration and cooperation with local governments, as provided for in the 2004 enabling legislation.
7. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - Amend Contract #12054 (PDF) with the Placer County Visitor’s Council, in the amount of $32,360, for operation of the Placer County Visitor’s Information Center and Tourism Promotion and Marketing Program for FY 2005/06.
8. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT GRANTS & LOANS (PDF) - Adopt the State required resolution making certain findings and approving the execution of the loan agreement for $1,500,000 between the Placer County Redevelopment Agency and the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank, for the Hulbert Way Signal and Highway 49 Road Improvement Project.
9. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/EMERGENCY SERVICES (PDF) - Resolution permitting designated County staff to execute, on behalf of the County, all actions necessary to obtain funds from the 2006 Homeland Security Grant Program.
10. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/RISK MANAGEMENT (PDF) – Adopt a resolution superseding Resolution 2002-153 with current State penal code references regarding access to criminal history information and requirements for employment, licensing or certification purposes.
11. FACILITY SERVICES:
a. Purchase Order (PDF) - Approve an increase to the 2005/06 Blanket Purchase Order with JenChem, in the amount $32,000, for the purchase of chemicals used at our wastewater treatment plants.
b. Dutch Flat Swimming Pool (PDF) - Approve budget revision, in the amount of $6,000, appropriating Park Dedication Fees from Recreation Area #12 (Dutch Flat) for upgrades to the swimming pool.
c. North Tahoe Public Utility District (PDF) - Approve maintenance services agreement with the North Tahoe Public Utility District, in the amount of $70,783, for park maintenance services in the North Tahoe area.
d. Tahoe City Public Utility District (PDF) - Approve a three year maintenance service agreement with the Tahoe City Public Utility District for park maintenance services in the Tahoe City area for FY 2006/07 through FY 2008/09, in an amount not to exceed $61,423 for FY 2006-2007, with cost of living adjustments for each succeeding year.
12. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES:
a. Community Health (PDF) - Approve award of a substance abuse prevention grant, in the amount of $15,000, to Christina Crandall, from May 1, 2006 through December 31, 2006, and authorize the Director of Health & Human Services to sign the agreements and rescind the contract with Placer Community Foundation, authorized by the Board of Supervisors on April 18, 2006.
b. Children’s System of Care (PDF) - Approve a contract amendment with Child Abuse Prevention Council of Placer County to increase the compensation for the Community Based Family Resource and Support Program from $369,000 to $373,145 for FY 2005/06.
13. IN-HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES (PDF) - Adopt the Placer County Purchasing Policy Manual for In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority procurement activities and authorize the Procurement Manager to sign contracts.
14. PROCUREMENT SERVICES - In accordance with County Policy , non-contested bids under $100,000 are placed on the Consent Agenda. Authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign the following:
SafeMeasures Web-Based Reporting Service/Health & Human Services (PDF) -
Approve agreement with The National Council on Crime and Delinquency, in the
maximum two-year amount of $67,500.
b. Blanket Purchase Order #13042 & #12859 (PDF) , Storage Units/Health & Human Services - Renew a blanket purchase order with Wilson Storage, in the maximum aggregate amount of $99,378.00, for 34 storage units.
c. Blanket Purchase Order #13147 (PDF) , Compressed Natural Gas/Public Works - Approve Change Order #1 with Southwest Gas Corporation, in the maximum amount of $27,500.
d. Purchase Order, Electrical Parts & Supplies/Facility Services (PDF) - Renew a blanket purchase order with Rexel-Pacific Electrical Supplies, in the maximum amount of $75,000.
15. PUBLIC WORKS:
a. Lake Tahoe Marathon (PDF) – Resolution supporting the Lake Tahoe Marathon on Saturday, September 30, 2006, and the temporary restriction of traffic on State Highway 89.
b. Nevada County (PDF) – Approve agreement with Nevada County for FY 2005/06, in the amount of $41,297, to reimburse for transit service provided between Auburn and Grass Valley.
16. PUBLIC WORKS/ABANDONMENTS:
a. Chelshire Estates Court (Granite Bay Area) (PDF) - Resolution abandoning the public road easement rights, reserving a private road easement, emergency vehicle access easement and public utility easement from the abandonment.
b. Placer Corporate Center (Rocklin Area) (PDF) - Resolution abandoning a portion of a drainage easement on Lot 5.
c. Sterling Pointe Estates (Loomis) (PDF) - Resolution abandoning a no access strip on Lot 3.
17. REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY (PDF) - Adopt the State required resolution making certain findings, authorizing the execution of the loan agreement for $1,500,000 between the Placer County Redevelopment Agency and the California infrastructure and economic development bank for the Hulbert Way Signal and Highway 49 Road Improvement Project and approving certain other related matters.
18. REVENUE SHARING:
a. Approve appropriation of $300 in Revenue Sharing (PDF) monies to the AFNO- CASA (Auburn Family Night Out – Child Advocates of Placer County) for the 7th Annual Auburn Family Night Out Event, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
b. Approve appropriation of $2,500 in Revenue Sharing (PDF) monies to the Auburn Chamber of Commerce for their Annual 4th of July Celebration, as requested by Supervisor Holmes.
c. Approve appropriation of $2,000 in Revenue Sharing (PDF) monies to the City of Lincoln 4th of July Celebration, as requested by Supervisor Weygandt.
d. Approve appropriation of $300 in Revenue Sharing (PDF) monies to the Placer Nature Center , as requested by Supervisor Santucci, Supervisor Weygandt and Supervisor Gaines ($100 each).
e. Approve appropriation of $700 in Revenue Sharing (PDF) monies to St. Rose School Parent Guild Annual Auction and Gala, as requested by Supervisor Santucci ($200) and Supervisor Gaines ($500).
19. SHERIFF (PDF) – Resolution modifying the Administrative Rules, Section 14.23, related to Sheriff’s Reserves and Volunteers, authorizing expenditures for volunteer activities, programs, community events and recognition.
20. TREASURER/TAX COLLECTOR (PDF) - Adopt resolutions (7) providing for the temporary borrowing of funds through the issuance of 2006 Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes for Dry Creek Joint Elementary ($5,000,000), Loomis Union (5,000,000), Rocklin Unified ($10,000,000), Roseville City ($9,000,000), Roseville Joint Union High ($12,000,000), Tahoe Truckee Unified ($10,000,000) and Western Placer Unified ($7,500,000).
***End of Consent Agenda***
DEPARTMENT ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE NOON, AS TIME ALLOWS
21. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (PDF) - Resolution amending Administrative Rules, Chapter 15: Board of Supervisors Procedures, Section 15.7(d) to allow placement of routine Procurement items of $250,000 or less on the Consent Agenda.
22. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES/PROCUREMENT – Authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign the following:
a. Agreement, Maintenance of Property Management System/Administrative Services (PDF) - Renew support agreement with Megabyte Systems, in the amount of $221,147.40, for the Property Tax System shared jointly by the Auditor, Assessor and Treasurer-Tax Collector Departments.
b. Bid #9580, Highway Transport Tractor Trailer/Public Works (PDF) - Award to Sacramento Truck Center , in the amount of $111,780.25.
c. Bid #9592, Eggs & Dairy Products/Health & Human Services & Probation (PDF) - Award to Palm Acres Farm and Berkeley Farms, in the maximum amount of $225,000.
d. Blanket Purchase Order #13016, Telephone & Cabling Equipment/Telecommunications (PDF) - Award to Graybar Electric Co., Inc. in the maximum amount of $175,000.
e. Purchase Order, Annual Software License Fees, Support & Related Services/Revenue Services (PDF) - Approve blanket purchase order with Columbia Ultimate Business Systems, in the amount of $160,000, for the management of collection operations.
23. COUNTY EXECUTIVE (PDF) - Approve the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association’s expenditure of budgeted infrastructure funds for the Olympic Bike Trail Signage and the North Tahoe Performing Arts Center sound and lighting enhancements, in the amount of $160,000.
24. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT:
a. Placer-Lake Tahoe Film Office (PDF) - Approve contract employee agreement with Beverly K. Lewis, in the amount of $124,134, including $65,303 annual salary plus an estimated $27,460 in benefits and $31,371 in expenses for FY 2006/07, to manage the office.
b. Western Slope Tourism Marketing (PDF) - Approve agreement with Placer County Visitor Council, in the amount of $245,000, Western Slope Tourism Marketing during FY 2006/07.
25. FACILITY SERVICES:
a. Cabin Creek Public Works Facility (PDF) Operations & Maintenance Facility, Building Phase, Project #4625C - The Board is requested to take the following actions:
1. Award the bid to Maxim Construction, Inc., DBA Nevada Maxim Construction, Inc., in the amount of $3,689,154 and, upon County Counsel’s review and approval of required bonds and insurance, authorize the Facility Services Director to execute a contract and any required change orders consistent with the County Purchasing Manual and Section 20142 of the Public Contract Code; and
2. Approve a budget revision to appropriate additional revenues realized in the General Fund Appropriation for Contingencies Budget ($500,000); increase the General Fund contribution to Infrastructure Expenditure Budget ($500,000) and increase both the project reimbursement and budget for the Cabin Creek Project in the Capital Projects Fund.
b. Equipment Purchase (PDF) - Approve a budget revision to reallocate $189,000 from Account 2970 to Account 4451 “Fixed Asset-Equipment” for the FY 2005/06 Sewer Maintenance District #1 Budget to purchase one dump truck and transfer trailer, and authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign the resulting purchase order.
c. Placer County Government Center Wetland Mitigation Plan, Project #4770 (PDF) – Award bid to David Engineering Construction, Inc., in the amount of $151,000, and upon County Counsel’s review and approval of required bonds and insurance, authorize the Facility Services Director to execute a contract and any required change orders consistent with the County Purchasing Manual and Section 20142 of the Public Contract Code.
26. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES:
a. Administrative Services (PDF) – The Board is requested to take the following actions:
1. Approve contract with First 5 Placer - Children and Families Commission, in the amount of $344,793, for the HomeFirst Program, from July 1, 2006 through June 30, 2007.
2. Approve subcontract with Child Abuse Prevention Council (CAPC), in the amount of $334,750, to implement the HomeFirst Program, from July 1, 2006 through June 30, 2007.
3. Approve subcontract with CAPC, in the amount of $167,375, to implement the Targeted Case Management Program from July 1, 2006, through June 30, 2007.
b. Adult System of Care (PDF) - Approve amendments to nine 2005/06 substance abuse treatment contracts totaling $3,616,751, (a decrease of $256,663); extending the contract term through FY 2006/07.
c. Administrative Services (PDF) - Approve a budget revision necessary to maintain the provision of essential services such as adoptions, foster care, in home support services for fragile adults, health care and cash assistance for families with young children. The amount of this budget revision is $1,732,868, to Client & Program Aid, Appropriation 53020 ($957,868 financed by increased State and Federal revenues, $775,000 by County General Funds reprioritized within Health & Human Services budgets).
27. PROBATION (PDF) - Resolution authorizing the Chief Probation Officer to sign and approve an award agreement authorizing the Chief Probation Officer to enter the County into any necessary contractual obligations to execute award agreement. The proposed Office of Traffic Safety Grant Agreement will provide funding for projects and services targeting DUI offenders in an amount not to exceed $450,000. The grant will provide intensive DUI services including overtime, increased supervision, officer training, technology, equipment and community education.
28. PUBLIC WORKS:
a. Kings Beach Commercial Core Project (PDF) – Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director to cancel Agreement #73146 with MACTEC Engineering and Consulting, Inc., in the amount of $1,089,118, and authorize the Director of Public Works to sign Agreement #73244 with Jones & Stokes Associates, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $230,323, to complete the environmental document and authorize the Director of Public Works to approve and sign future amendments up to 10 percent ($23,032) of new contract amount.
b. Town of Truckee (PDF) – Approve Memorandum of Understanding to receive funding, in the amount of $20,000, from the Town of Truckee in FY 2005/06, for Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) bus service.
CONVENE A JOINT MEETING OF
THE PLACER COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
THE PLACER COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY AND
THE PLACER COUNTY PUBLIC FINANCING AUTHORITY
29. REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY/PUBLIC FINANCE AUTHORITY/PLACER COUNTY (PDF) :
a. Redevelopment Agency/Public Finance Authority/Placer County - Convene a joint meeting of the Placer County Board of Supervisors (the “County”), the Placer County Redevelopment Agency (the “Agency”) and the Placer County Public Financing Authority (the “Authority”) to approve the issuance of bonds for the North Lake Tahoe Project Area, the North Auburn Project Area and for the countywide Low and Moderate Income Housing Activities.
b. Redevelopment Agency - The Agency to adopt resolutions (3) authorizing the issuance and sale of tax allocation bonds to finance redevelopment activities within and for the benefit of 1) the North Lake Tahoe Project Area - $16,000,000, 2) the North Auburn Project Area - $4,000,000, and for 3) the financing of low and moderate income housing activities throughout Placer County - $8,000,000, and approving the related documents and actions including the Indentures and the Official Statement.
c. Redevelopment Agency - The Agency to authorize the Agency Executive Director to execute consultant contracts for services related to the issuance and sale of the bonds: Quint & Thimmig LLP for bond counsel services - $97,500, Sidley Austin LLP for disclosure counsel services - $68,000, and with Capitol Public Finance Group LLC for financial advisory services - $159,000.
d. Public Finance Authority - The Authority to adopt resolutions (3) authorizing the purchase and sale of tax allocation bonds for the North Lake Tahoe Project Area, the North Auburn Project Area and for the countywide Low and Moderate Income Housing Activities of the Agency to an underwriter to be selected through a competitive process, at an underwriter’s discount not to exceed 2%.
e. Board of Supervisors - The County to adopt resolutions (3) approving the issuance and sale of the bonds for the North Lake Tahoe Project Area, the North Auburn Project Area and for the countywide Low and Moderate Income Housing Activities for the purposes stated above.
ADJOURN AS THE PLACER COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
AND THE PLACER COUNTY PUBLIC FINANCING AUTHORITY
AND CONVENE AS THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
30. SHERIFF (PDF) - Approve contracts between the Placer County Sheriff-Coroner-Marshal and the Town of Loomis and the City of Colfax, for law enforcement services over a three year period. The annual amount for each agency is $639,046 for the City of Colfax and $1,199,753 for the Town of Loomis.
31. COUNTY COUNSEL/ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION (PDF) :
PERSONNEL SESSION/LABOR RELATIONS
Pursuant to the cited authority (all references are to the Government Code), the Board of Supervisors will hold a closed session to discuss the following listed items. For Item Number B the Placer County Board of Supervisors will meet as the Placer County Redevelopment Agency. A report of any action taken will be presented prior to adjournment.
(A) §54956.9 - CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
(1) Existing Litigation:
(a) Michael Baldwin, vs. Placer County , U.S.D.C. Court Case No.: CIV S-01-1177 MCE, Court of Appeals Case # 04-15848
(b) Deborah Doerfler-Casner vs. County of Placer , U.S.D.C. Eastern District Case No.: CIV.S-03-1864 WBS KJM.
(B) §54956.8 – CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATOR
Property: APNs 090-221-020, 090-221-014, and 090-221-013, Negotiating Parties: Placer County Redevelopment Agency and NLB 8784, LLC and Eric Ronning
Under Negotiation: Price, terms of payment and conditions of acquisition
(C) §54957.6 - CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
Agency negotiator: CEO/Personnel Director
Employee organization: PPEO/DSA/Management
(D) §54957 - PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT
Title: Chief Probation Officer
CLOSED SESSION REPORT:
TIMED ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE TIME SHOWN:
32. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS – Proclamation (PDF) declaring July 2006 as Energy Efficiency Month in Placer County .
33. COUNTY EXECUTIVE/PUBLIC DEFENDER (PDF) – Approve and authorize the Chairman to sign three contracts associated with transitioning Primary Public Defender services to a new provider:
a. A contract with John A. Barker and Associates to assume Primary Public Defense services from July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2010, in the amount of $16,830,255;
b. Ninety-day contracts with the Law Offices of Tauman and Koukoui, in the amount of $455,000, and the Law Office of Dan Clymo, in the amount of $76,000, to bring to conclusion pending cases and to effectuate a smooth transition of legal services to the new provider.
34. FACILITY SERVICES/SEWER MAINTENANCE (PDF) AND OPERATIONS FEE INCREASES/SUNSET, SHERIDAN, APPLEGATE, BLUE CANYON, LIVOTI AND DRY CREEK COUNTY SERVICE AREAS The Board is requested to take the following action:
a. Public hearing to receive comments concerning proposed increases in sewer maintenance and operations (M&O) fees.
b. Adopt ordinance adjusting M&O fees enumerated in Section 13.12.350 of the Placer County Code.
c. Adopt resolution and report confirming County Service Area (CSA) Zone charges for the Sunset, Sheridan, Applegate, Blue Canyon , Livoti and Dry Creek CSAs.
d. Make a finding, pursuant to Section 21080(b)(8) of the Public Resource Code, that the higher fees are derived directly from the cost of providing service and are necessary to meet operating expenses required for maintenance of service, and are therefore exempt from environmental review.
35. FACILITY SERVICES/SEWER MAINTENANCE DISTRICT #1 (PDF) – Public hearing to consider adoption of a resolution annexing the Hugh T. and M. Jean Dickinson property, APN 051-010-022 into the boundaries of the district. Subject property is located on Bell Road in Auburn.
36. FACILITY SERVICES/GRANITE BAY PARKS (PDF) , TRAILS & OPEN SPACE ASSESSMENT DISTRICT - Public hearing to consider adoption of a resolution approving the Engineer’s Report, confirming diagram and assessment and ordering levy of assessment for FY 2006/07 for the district.
37. FACILITY SERVICES/COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY/ALEXANDRIA ESTATES:
a. Facility Services/County Service Area 28 (PDF), Zone of Benefit #196 (Alexandria Estates) - Public hearing to consider all protests, tabulate ballots, and adopt a resolution creating Zone of Benefit #196 and setting charges to provide landscape maintenance for the Alexandria Estates development in the Granite Bay area.
b. Community Development Resource Agency/Engineering & Surveying (PDF) - Approve recording of the Final Map, Subdivision Improvement Agreement and authorize the recording.
38. FACILITY SERVICES/PUBLIC WORKS/COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCE AGENCY:
a. Facility Services/County Service Area #28 (PDF), Zone #194 (Martis Valley Recreation) - Public hearing to consider all protests, tabulate ballots, and adopt a Resolution Creating Zone of Benefit #194, Martis Valley Recreation and setting charges to provide park and trail maintenance for the Siller Ranch development in the Martis Valley area.
b. Public Works/County Service Area 28 (PDF), Zone of Benefit #199, Siller Ranch (Martis Camp) – Public hearing to consider all protests, tabulate ballots, and adopt a resolution creating Zone of Benefit #199 and setting charges to manage surface and groundwater quality in the Martis Valley Watershed.
c. Community Development Resource Agency/Engineering (PDF) & Surveying/Martis Camp Phase 1, in Martis Valley - Approve recording of the Final Map, Subdivision Improvement Agreement and authorize the recording.
39. SHERIFF (PDF) - Public hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance amending Chapter 2, Section 2.124.050 (18, 26 and 30), relating to booking and incarceration fees.
40. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS – Presentation of the “Placer County Meth Project” video produced by Placer County Health and Human Services, Placer County Administrative Services and staff from (PDF) the Board of Supervisors.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION:
41. TREASURER/TAX COLLECTOR (PDF) - Treasurer’s Statement for the month of May 2006.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ 2006 MEETING SCHEDULE:
July 10, 2006 (Special Meeting)
July 11, 2006
July 24, 2006 (Tahoe)
July 25, 2006 (Tahoe)
July 31, 2006 (Special Meeting)
AGENDA AVAILABLE VIA FAX (530) 889-6800
OR FROM PLACER COUNTY’S WEBSITE www.placer.ca.gov