What about grading?

A grading permit may be required if the grading outside the footprint is extensive or if there are proposed retaining walls greater than 4ft in height or surcharged. For the complete list of work that requires a grading permit please see placer.ca.gov/2371/grading-permits.

Show All Answers

1. Will I need an additional driveway?
2. What about grading?