Does Placer County use any Temporary Employment Agencies?

In addition to Extra Help staff, the County occasionally may utilize the services of a Temporary Staffing Services agency on an as-needed basis to provide intermittent and limited term clerical support to various departments.  Currently the County has a contract with HB Staffing, who is responsible for recruiting, testing, and selecting qualified applicants for possible placement.  HB Staffing emloyees are not considered county employees and may not work in excess of 960 hours per fiscal year (including any hours worked as an Extra Help employee for the County).  Additional information regarding placement as an HB Staffing Temp may be obtained by contacting HB Staffing directly at (714) 960-2800.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job?
2. Is there a way to practice filling out and submitting an application online if I’m not ready to submit a real application?
3. What happens after I submit my application?
4. How do I qualify for Veteran’s Preference?
5. I’ve been offered a job with Placer County. What happens next?
6. I currently work for another public agency. Is there a way I can transfer to Placer County?
7. My contact information has changed. How do I let you know?
8. Can I change the departments I want my name to go to?
9. What am I required to report when asked about any prior convictions?
10. Does Placer County use any Temporary Employment Agencies?
11. I currently contribute to PERS. How will a move to Placer County affect my contributions/retirement?
12. Will I have to go through a background check?
13. When do I need a document cover sheet?
14. What if I’m interested in a job you’re not currently recruiting for?
15. How do I find job specifications for the different positions?
16. How do I find out how much a job pays?
17. Can I apply for multiple jobs by submitting just one application?
18. Can experience be substituted for education in the area of minimum qualifications?
19. I’m having a problem getting this to work on my computer. Who can assist me?
20. Can I submit a copy of my degree from a foreign college or university?
21. Can I get extra pay for being bi-lingual?