How do I request benefits?

The application forms are available from the Employment Development Department. Additional information can also be obtained through the Human Resources Department by calling 530-889-4060.

Show All Answers

1. What is paid family leave and am I eligible?
2. How do I request benefits?
3. Is paid family leave available to management, confidential, and DSA represented employees?