Where would I get a site/plot plan of my property?

You will need to contact the city building department where your property is located. If your property is located in an unincorporated area of Placer County, you may contact the Community Development Resource Agency (CDRA) Building Services at 530-745-3010.

Show All Answers

1. Why do parcel numbers change?
2. How long does it take for new parcel numbers to be created when a deed, Parcel Map or Subdivision records?
3. My parcel is ‘X’ acres and your office records show my parcel having only ‘Y’ acres (an amount that is less). Why does the size of my parcel show less than what I really have?
4. Can I split or combine my parcels? What are the requirements?
5. Why do I have two parcel numbers when I purchased one property?
6. Why can’t my two parcels be combined?
7. What can I do about being charged double for the direct charges and/or special assessments?
8. How can I get an Assessor Map from your website?
9. Can I get a copy of the Survey/Parcel or Subdivision maps?
10. Where would I get a site/plot plan of my property?
11. Where would I get my existing building plans?