When do I report changes?

CalWorks families must report changes in their income, household composition and property to their specialist every six months on their Semi-Annual Report (SAR7) or annually for their Annual Report (RRR). Some other things must be reported within 10 days of occurrence:

  • A member of the household becomes a fleeing felon
  • Violates a condition of parole/probation or the combined earned and unearned income of the household exceeds the Income Reporting Threshold (IRT) for their household size

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for CalWorks?
2. Do I have to have children to be eligible for CalWorks?
3. Do I have to be a U.S. citizen to be eligible?
4. What is the maximum aid I can receive?
5. When do I report changes?
6. How will working affect my cash aid?
7. What if I'm homeless?
8. How long can I be on CalWorks?
9. If I am approved for benefits, how do I access them?
10. What happens if my electronic benefit transfer card is not working?
11. What if I have lost my electronic benefit transfer card?
12. If I am a pregnant or parenting teen, can I receive CalWorks?
13. If I receive supplemental security income/state supplemental payments, am I eligible for benefits?
14. What if I have a cash emergency?
15. What is welfare to work?
16. How do I find out information about my benefits?