Can a court date be rescheduled?

The Sheriff’s Office is unable to re-schedule court dates. This must be handled through the Placer County Trial Courts. It will be up to the courts whether or not to reschedule the court date. The courts number is 916-408-6000.

Show All Answers

1. I have a question on a reported case. How do I find out the status?
2. I received a traffic violation in Placer County I would like to attend traffic school rather than paying the fine. I am not sure how I need to go about doing this.
3. Do I need to go to the South Placer Jail (Roseville) if I would like to use on-site video visitation kiosks?
4. Can a court date be rescheduled?
5. How can I file a restraining order?
6. Who do I call to pick up a wild animal?
7. What are the regulations on shooting in Placer County?
8. Do you dispose of old guns or flares?
9. How do I go about finding job information?
10. How can I get a Concealed Weapons Permit?
11. How do I get Vehicle Release Information?
12. How do I find Megan's Law Information?
13. What happens to unclaimed property?
14. What is Sheriff Council?
15. Can I make a 911 call from a cell phone to Placer County Sheriff?