Do you dispose of old guns or flares?

You may handle this one of two ways. You may bring the ammunition to the front office of the Sheriff's Office Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Have the front desk request a deputy meet you and he will take possession of the ammunition and flares, or, you may call our dispatch center and have a deputy respond to your residence at your convenience. The dispatch center may be reached by calling 530-889-5375 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

Show All Answers

1. I have a question on a reported case. How do I find out the status?
2. I received a traffic violation in Placer County I would like to attend traffic school rather than paying the fine. I am not sure how I need to go about doing this.
3. Do I need to go to the South Placer Jail (Roseville) if I would like to use on-site video visitation kiosks?
4. Can a court date be rescheduled?
5. How can I file a restraining order?
6. Who do I call to pick up a wild animal?
7. What are the regulations on shooting in Placer County?
8. Do you dispose of old guns or flares?
9. How do I go about finding job information?
10. How can I get a Concealed Weapons Permit?
11. How do I get Vehicle Release Information?
12. How do I find Megan's Law Information?
13. What happens to unclaimed property?
14. What is Sheriff Council?
15. Can I make a 911 call from a cell phone to Placer County Sheriff?