View all facilities
Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall
About the Hall
This Memorial Hall was built in 1931 and dedicated in
January, 1932. The dining hall and dance floor were expanded after World War II. To meet the condition that the bar be an appropriate distance from the Lincoln Way Elementary School, now the Auburn City Hall, the bar was placed at the far end of the building. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
Fees & Use
Daily Rental Rates (6 a.m. to 1 a.m.)
- Downstairs, including kitchen: $200
- Downstairs, no kitchen: $150
- Fireside Room: $50
- Main upstairs dance hall: $250
- Security and cleaning deposit: Double the rental fee
- Make arrangements to use the PA Sound System by emailing the Hall Coordinator.
- Read the Veterans Memorial Hall rules and regulations.
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
, Monday through Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire (PDF) and any questions by email to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
Hall Board Agenda
Browse through agendas for the Hall Board.