View all facilities
Granite Bay Library Meeting Room
Subfacility of Granite Bay Library
- Kitchen Facilities
- Public Address System
About the Room
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
- Limit 70
Chairs and Tables
Public Address System
- Sink/Hot Water/Paper Towels