View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Lincoln Veterans Memorial Hall
Memorial Hall Rules and Regulations
Memorial Hall Deposit Understanding
Lincoln Veterans Memorial Hall Floor Plan
- Air Conditioned
- Kitchen Facilities
About the Hall
Located in downtown Lincoln, the Memorial Hall is used by many community organizations, groups and individuals. Portions of the Hall may be reserved on a space-available basis. Details are below:
- Air Conditioned
- Users must provide their own PA system if required.
- Kitchen- refrigerator w/freezer, stove/oven/grill, sinks
- Cookware, tableware, linens, etc. are not provided.
- Cleaning supplies and trash bags are provided.
- 38 parking spots in the lot behind the Hall.
Tables & Chairs Available
- 24- Rectangular Tables (3'x8')
- 188- Folding Chairs
- 225- Fire Marshall
- 150- Banquet Style Seating
Fees & Use
Daily Rental Rates (6 a.m. to 1 a.m.)
- Dining Room only (for a small meeting lasting only a few hours): $150
- Entire Hall (Dance Hall, Dining Room and Kitchen): $600
- Security and cleaning deposit: Double the rental fee
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8 a.m. to 2 p.m, Monday through Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the above documents for important policy information.
- Submit the memorial Hall Questionnaire (PDF) and any questions via email to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar. (Hard copies may be mailed to Facilities Management, 11476 C Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603
Hall Board Agenda
Browse through agendas for the Hall Board.
Lincoln Hall Calendar
- “Regular User only” – Hall is not available for public reservations
- Dining Hall only – (DH); nothing else is available if this is reserved
- Entire Hall (Main Hall, Dining Hall, and Kitchen) – (EH)
- Lodge Room (LR) – Veteran organizations will be using their meeting rooms